Wanted: Paleo/ Primal Friends for support!!

Options
Emllynn
Emllynn Posts: 21 Member
Hello everyone! I just started Paleo/ Primal a week ago. ( I eat a little cheese a few times a week) Well actually I recommitted this month, I started back in January and fell off the wagon gaining 15 pounds back!! Ughh!! So here we go again. This time for good.

Also, I am re-committing to Crossfit. An injury took me out and led to the decline of my motivation and diet.

I love this way of eating. It is the best thing I have ever done for myself. I feel better in so many different ways including..PCOS, anxiety, IBS...to name a few. These are things that I have lived with for years and had no idea it was my food making me suffer.

Looking for support and people I can cheer on as well :)

Replies

• homesweeths
    homesweeths Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I started paleo/primal because of joint pain. Have lost weight without any effort or much exercise (hoping to be able to exercise more as I lose weight -- easier on the joints). This is the first time in my life I haven't been hungry all the time...
  • Akimajuktuq
    Akimajuktuq Posts: 3,037 Member
    Options
    Hello! I was ketogenic Primal for a year; however, since I have now quit dairy I guess I am keto Paleo. Oh, those silly labels!

I too changed my lifestyle to resolve a long list of serious health problems. The health problems are mostly resolved, however I remain ketogenic to manage a disrupted metabolism caused by the calorie restrition/low fat madness that I fell prey to in my youth.

I love my lifestyle and I love the food I eat. I rarely miss the foods that I eliminated because perfect health feels better than any unhealthy food tastes. When I am on vacation I will have a few small indulgences, but I never eat wheat.

I am currently on day 11 of my first Whole30, ketogenic version. :flowerforyou:
  • Tophermak
    Tophermak Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hi Emllyn...we eat primal..(still with dairy) ..I log religiously...feel free to add me if you are still looking.....good luck.
  • ladyfyre13
    Options
    I just started Paleo as well. Feel free to add me.
    Stacie
  • Kaelitr0n
    Kaelitr0n Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I'd love some Paleo/Primal friends. I'm fairly new to this as well at only about two weeks in. Having extra eyes on my daily diary would help immensely to make sure I'm not making mistakes or to offer constructive criticism or suggestions!
  • AllanMisner
    AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member
    Options
    I eat about 90% primal. Feel free to add me.
  • ThePrimalSpartan
    ThePrimalSpartan Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    And me too! Anyone on this thread feel free to add me!
  • Golightly17
    Golightly17 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I can completely relate! I eat primal these days. Anyone is free to add me!
  • ShannonKirton
    ShannonKirton Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    You can also add me if you would like. I've only been paleo for about 2 months now but I've learnt a lot from my fellow peeps and would be happy to help you out however I can. :)
  • HPB2
    HPB2 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Currently doing Whole30 and transitioning to Paleo/Primal after. Feel free to add me :)