Stall

Options
bigred01
bigred01 Posts: 45 Member
I was doing so well, and then I have stalled out for the past two weeks. I have been under my calorie goal every day...I think I may need to give up sugar alcohols for a bit to see if that is what is doing it...disappointed :(

Replies

• MelMelMiller
    Options
    I stalled for an entire week but just ate some extra protein, cut my carbs to 10 a day & started losing again. I bought some atkins meals, bars & shakes but I'm scared to eat those since I heard some people stall after doing so. Don't give up you're doing great! :)
  • bigred01
    Options
    Thanks, I won't give up...I have come too far. I have lost a total of 61 lbs. and have 14 to go. I would just like to say that I met my goal...I guess I am getting impatient now that the end is near...lol
  • tabik30
    tabik30 Posts: 443
    Options
    You are doing awesome Red!
  • EddieHaskell97
    EddieHaskell97 Posts: 2,227 Member
    Options
    You're still rocking it, and you'll get through the stall. Keep the faith, you will prevail!
  • bigred01
    Options
    After almost 3 weeks, I finally lost a pound :) I only have 13 to go, so I can tell the last few pounds are going to torture me...LOL
  • redheadbynature
    redheadbynature Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I've been stalled for over a month now. I'm feeling a bit discouraged, but keep on, keepin on. I'm not sure what the cause is, but I've been pretty consistent. I've been doing keto since Feb '13. I know it's normal to have a little stall from time to time, but over a month is really hard to take.

Don't worry about a week or even two. A day will come and you'll start loosing again.
  • timwhoa
    timwhoa Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    might try the ATkins Fat Fast to break a stall