The Collection

Options
BrendarB
BrendarB Posts: 2,770 Member
I hear it's by the guys that did the Saw movies - any thoughts? I might be able to get an advanced screening

Replies

• Mr_Cape219
    Mr_Cape219 Posts: 1,345 Member
    Options
    If you manage to see it before me, tell me how you like it. It looks kinda cool. But the Saw commercials looked cool too, then you saw it
  • d0gma
    d0gma Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    I liked the Saw movies. They got strange in the middle, but the overarching story was solid. Haven't seen the commercial for this yet.
  • BrendarB
    Options
    I enjoyed the movie - good gore, good bad guy - I hear there was a first called The Collector - will now have to netflix that ****
  • TamAD48
    TamAD48 Posts: 387
    Options
    Yes The Collector was the first one, cover art looks almost the same.....a friend of mine gave me the dvd awhile ago, but I haven't gotten around to watching it yet.
  • BrendarB
    Options
    I watched the Collector last night - not as gore fest at the Collection, but was good - Josh Stewart had a solid performance and the Collection really picks up where this left off.
  • d0gma
    Options
    Was it on Netflix?
  • BrendarB
    Options
    by disc on Netflix, not streaming
  • d0gma
    Options
    Ah. I refuse to pay for two services that I don't use nearly enough.
  • jrhstarlight
    jrhstarlight Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    I know this is an older post but I finally got to see The Collection due to it being streaming on Netflix. I had seen the 1st and loved it, giving it 5 stars. While the second is good it's not as good as the first, which is why I rated it 4 stars. It seems they do what all sequels do, imo, overdo it to an extreme. I had no issue with the man in the first rigging up a house for his victims but to jump from that to a whole warehouse with LOADS of victims unnoticed. That was my real beef with the second. Maybe I was nitpicking but I still really enjoyed it :D