Help

Options
leese007
leese007 Posts: 3 Member
Think about buying T25...Just started to focus more on my health and getting in shape. I was wondering if its for a person like me with so much to lose? Is the diet plan easy to follow? Thanks in advance for any advise.

Replies

• jnninn
    jnninn Posts: 34
    Options
    Im doing it and and I am a year older than you and I have about the same amount of weight to lose. Yes its worth it! I love the work out, I love that its done in under 30 minutes M-Thursday (there is about 3 minutes of stretch after the workouts, you are supposed to do 2 workouts on Friday) and I am seeing results. I see them on the scale but I am definitely seeing them in my body. Ive lost two inches off my waist and 3 inches off my hips. Its hard, for sure, but there are modifications, which I do many of them, and Im seeing definite results. Let me know if you get the workout!
  • jnninn
    jnninn Posts: 34
    Options
    Oops, I forgot to mention the diet plan. Honestly, I dont follow T25. I use MFP and log all my calories on here. I think their nutrition guidelines and daily calorie intake for me is good and I lose when I follow it. MFP has me at 1200 calories a day before I workout. More when I do. T25 would have me at 1600 calories, which is a little more than 1200 plus exercise for me. I cook alot and its been very easy for me to add recipes and log calories. I have yet to be unable to find something I ate and not be able to log it.
  • BrawlerBella
    BrawlerBella Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I'm 42 and 4'11". Focus is an awesome program with a modifier in every workout. You can go full throttle and nail it in 28 minutes with a cool down. I'm on maintenance so I can't give you weight loss info but I can tell you that I'm losing inches and toning up very well. Insanity got me to my goal weight and now I'm working out with Focus and run on the weekends. Food I follow MFP calories count and try to keep my macros at 40c/40p/20f. I only eat half of my calories back if hungry I eat all. Best of luck on your journey.
  • LisaMfit4life
    LisaMfit4life Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just started week 6 of Focus T25. I'm 5'2" and 52 years old. I love the workout because you burn a nice amount of calories in such a short time. I completed Insanity before starting T25 and there are a couple of moves in T25 from Insanity, but they can be modified. Tania who does the modifications in every workout lost her post baby weight of 20 lbs just doing the modifications the whole 10 weeks. The nutrition plan is very simple, it's probably the easiest to follow of all the beachbody programs. I don't strictly follow the nutrition plan, but am eating clean, logging my workouts, calories consumed, etc on MFP and have been successful. I'm definitely losing inches because I'm fitting into clothes I've not worn in 3 years and my abs are tighter and I can see more definition in my arms and legs. Hope this helps.:smile:
  • leese007
    leese007 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks for taking the time to reply to my question everyone. I think I'm going for it!