Big Thighs Problem

Options
Deloge
Deloge Posts: 9 Member
Whenever I go for a run or a walk my thighs chafe together and then I have to stop exercising because of the pain. I love to run but I can never go as long as I want cause of the pain. Any ideas of what I can do to prevent this from happening??!!

Replies

• AngelAura777
    AngelAura777 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    You can get some legging shorts like nike pro ones and wear them under baggy shorts like this tumblr_mikr77rs5P1rbyg7no1_500.jpg or I love wearing 3/4 tights that are a good thick material and wont fall down I get mine from rockwear.com
  • ZB1110
    ZB1110 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Body glide. Running stores have it or ****s have it too. Love the stuff. Plus finding the right shorts or capis are great too. But body glide looks like a stick of deodorant but is totally clear and doesn't leave a greasy film or any thing.
  • VirginieBarrette
    VirginieBarrette Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    The things is, if you want to loose thighs, you have to run. That's a vicious cycle.
    '' Same problem for me ''
    But I continue, even if it was painfull at the beginning and at the end, I loose 1 inche so... very proud!
    -- Good idea the short!!
    -- And also, I guess it exist a product for that in drug store, a kind of cream...
  • TheatreLover23
    Options
    I know how that feels.