Options
    I love it, love it, love it...!!

Cheers,

Alsison

Welcome back Alison! :)
  • fitmom_pam1976
    fitmom_pam1976 Posts: 1,192 Member
    Options
    Thanks Pam, I'm looking forward to the challenge and getting back in touck with you and everyone else too. I;m so ready!!!:happy:

Missed you Carrie! Glad that you koined this group so we can get back in touch and focus on our goals together! :)
  • fitmom_pam1976
    Options
    Thanks for taking the time to do this Pam! It's so nice to be back on here and to see everyone!! I'm really looking foward to this!!

No problem! I really missed everyone! And I am glad to see some familiar "faces" back in this challenge :)
  • fitmom_pam1976
    Options
    Thanks for taking time to do this...Really love these groups....

Im so ready to start this..btw im Gale..

Have a good day everyone :smile:

Welcome to this challenge! I hope you enjoy it and find the support you need. Good Luck

Pam :)
  • fitmom_pam1976
    Options
    I would love to do this! i'm ready!
    my names is Ashley!

Welcome the the challenge Ashley!
  • fitmom_pam1976
    Options
    Woo Hoo - so excited to start another challenge! I have missed these. Seems as if I have found my niche and things are finally going in the direction I have wanted. While it might not always be pounds lost, I can tell it is inches by the way my clothes are fitting. Thanks for starting this up Pam!

Welcome Back!! I am so glad to here that things are going in the right direction! And I am happy that you decided to join me again on another challenge! I hope we can motivate each other to conitnue this journey and reach our goals!

• fitmom_pam1976
    Options
    Thanks Pam, I need this, to get BACK ON TRACK!!!

Welcome back!!! I also need this soooo bad! :)
  • fitmom_pam1976
    Options
    Hooooo..all my old friends are here!! I am all tingly and excited..first time in weeks! YAY! Thanks Pam!

Welcome back!!!! I am glad to find us all back here again on this challenge! This is going to be alot of fun!!!! Get ready! :)
  • fitmom_pam1976
    Options
    Pam,
    Thanks for getting us back on track!!!! Yes, this is an awesome time to 'git goin'...
    Thanks again,
    Judy

No problem Judy! I am glad that you are joining us on this journey! Welcome Back!

• fitmom_pam1976
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm Laura and new to MFP. Looking forward to getting back on track with all of you! Let's do this!!!!!!!!!

Hi Laura! Welcome to MFP and Welcome to this group! I am glad that you accepted to join this challenge! It is a great group of supportive people in this this group! hope you enjoy it! Good Luck!

• fitmom_pam1976
    Options
    Hello All, It's my first time joining a MFP group....and I'm excited for this Challenge!

Welcome this group! Good Luck!

• fitmom_pam1976
    Options
    I would like to join!! I have recently gained 10lbs and it needs to go ASAP. I would like to lose a minimum of 20lbs, and would be thrilled with 30. I am trying to focus on my eating habits. Hopefully this group will help to really get me going!

Welcome to this challenge! I am sure this group will help you reach you goals on step at at time! We are all here to support each other. Good Luck!

• fitmom_pam1976
    Options
    So glad to be back with everyone! :-) Welcome newbies! You picked a great group to join!

Jen (Iowa transplant in Chicago)

Welcome Back Jen!!! AND a huge congrats on all the weight you have lost! You are an inspiration .... I am so glad that you are joining us in this challenge!!!

• fitmom_pam1976
    Options
    I came across this post from another MFP friend (thanks IowaJen!) and am excited to join. This is the first challenge I have joined! I have been slacking and really hope this group motivates me to get it going again!

Welcome to this challenge and let's get Back on Track together! Good Luck!

• omgsmg
    omgsmg Posts: 98
    Options
    Hi, I'm Sandra. I've been on here a little while but this is my first group. I'm hoping it's helpful!
  • AprilOneFourFour
    AprilOneFourFour Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm April and new to your challenge groups. 4 weeks and accountability is just what I need! Haven't weighed myself for a while (have been going by clothes) deep breath!
  • Suz67
    Suz67 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Excited and looking for motivation! I'm tired of the weight going up and down. Not getting anywhere on my own.
  • miller0518
    miller0518 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm Angelique and I'm ready to start this challenge to jumpstart my weight loss journey. I hear establishing short term goals make way for weight loss success, so doing this 1 month challenge is a great start:)

Thanks for laying the groundwork and making the weigh-in spreadsheet...

AM
  • mazarith
    mazarith Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    YAY! I have done two previous BL challenges before my wedding, they were awesome motivation. I have been way off track after the wedding and this will be perfect to help me get focused again! Thanks Pam, and good luck on your move back!

Meredith
  • AZRunnerGirlinErie
    AZRunnerGirlinErie Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    So excited to have stumbled upon this group. I've really missed being invoved with supportive people. Thanks for creating and monitoring it!