Back on Track Challenge

Options
13»

Replies

• cdziallo
    Options
    Hello, I'm looking forward to trying something new to help initiate my weight loss goal.

Thanks,
    Catherine :flowerforyou:
  • gdneff
    gdneff Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Am looking forward to this. i have been on here before and "fell off the wagon", but this time I think by joining these little challenge groups, it may give the support and motiviation I need to do this this time.

Looking foward to making this journey with everyone!

Thanks for starting this.
    Ginger
  • tleonhardt
    tleonhardt Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I am ready to start my "back to school/back on track challenge." My high schooler just started school today, and my 2 college students officially begin on Thursday, so the timing is perfect. I would like to get back to my goal weight by Christmas, but that means I need to be very disciplined. Logging on MFP and having community support will help me get back on track and hopefully stay there! Thanks for setting this up!
  • yspen42
    yspen42 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Thank you for starting this challenge...there is something about challenges that make we want to work harder to get this weight off...I guess its my competitive nature.

And thank you for starting in spite of your move back to the USA...welcome home!

I look forward to getting back on track with my MFP family! im going to tell my niece about it!

Renee
  • meatymeat33
    meatymeat33 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Thanks!! This is great! Just what I needed! I have lost 48 pounds in the last 7 months.....but I can tell I have put back on maybe 8 pounds. I need to get back on track!!