Introduce yourself & Post your goals!

Options
gail200186
gail200186 Posts: 59 Member
Hey all!!

Please post a little about yourself and what your goals are!

Replies

• gail200186
    Options
    My name is Gail. I live in Calgary, Alberta Canada.

I'm 5ft 3 and currently 196.8lbs. Starting the 30 day shred on Sept 1st I'd like to lose as many inches as possible and at least 10bs by Sept 30th!

Lets do this!!!!!!
  • thisdarkpassenger
    thisdarkpassenger Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'm Brittany and I live in Alabama (bleh). I have a cute little 3 year old daughter, Lyla. She is my motivation- I want to be able to keep up with her :)

I am 5'6" and currently 274- started off at 288 in February of this year. I am looking forward to starting the 30DS!!

Do you have a link where you downloaded the 30DS? Thanks
  • horrorstory
    horrorstory Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Im Bea, I live in Calgary as well.

Im 5'10, my current weight is 241.6 - (Will update at start of challenge)

By Sept 30th I'd like to lose 10 lbs, as many inches as humanly possible and kick some serious *kitten*.

We rock, lets do it!!
  • Eloira
    Eloira Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hey,
    I'm Paula, I live in the rain country (U.K)
    5'4"- current weight: 218lbs like Bea I'll update at the start!
    I'd like to lose inches if not as well as the lbs !!!

We can do it!! Xxxx
  • ydnas7
    ydnas7 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I am Sandy, I live in Austin, TX my height is 5'3" and I weigh 154. I have been motivated to get back on track by one of my peers at work and have since lost some weight, but I went thru a slump and thought this was a great way to get back on. :)

I have a soon to be 3 yr old daughter and 2 stepchildren. Its hard to cook right food all the time but working out with Jillian for 30 minutes is sooo helpful. I want to commit for a full 30 days again.
  • gail200186
    Options
    I'm Brittany and I live in Alabama (bleh). I have a cute little 3 year old daughter, Lyla. She is my motivation- I want to be able to keep up with her :)

I am 5'6" and currently 274- started off at 288 in February of this year. I am looking forward to starting the 30DS!!

Do you have a link where you downloaded the 30DS? Thanks

This is what I used...

http://thepiratebay.sx/
  • Geojerm
    Geojerm Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    HI Iam Tracey.
    I live in Ontario, Canada.
    5'2"
    CW 147

I have a 3 1/2 yr old daughter & a husband who supports whatever I'm up to :heart:

I've tried the 30DS before, but never make it past day 10 ... I'm committed to finish this time.
    I've been in a plateau for the last little while and I'm hoping this challenge will kick me over that.

Sept 1st long weekend we are camping ( may I please start on 2nd?) I'll be hiking, and swimming, and otherwise still getting plenty of exercise on the 1st?

Thanks for starting this group:happy:
  • MeganRobinson322
    Options
    I'm Megan from Poolville, TX

I'm 5'8" approx. 215lbs (not entirely sure b/c I haven't been able to get a scale yet; will know for sure by start of challenge)

Honestly, I'd be happy with any loss in the 30 days whether it is big or small, a loss is a loss as long as I'm dedicated and trying my best :)

Good journey on the road to health to everyone
  • svf636
    svf636 Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm Stacey and I'm in Worcestershire in the U.K.

I'm 5'5" and 154lbs.

I have this DVD at home and thought this might be a good reason to dust it off and commit to the 30 days as I was using it sporadically previously.

I would like to lose between 8 - 10lbs by the end of September. I'm taking part in the Men's Health, Survival of the Fittest in Cardiff at the end of September and would like to be leaner and fitter by the time I'm lining up at the start line! x
  • Getting2KnowMe
    Getting2KnowMe Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hello there, I'm Meghan

Currently 5'9" and 244lbs

Right now I'm focused on tracking my eating, so I am looking for a new "goal" for September. I think exercise in addition to tracking is the best next step and I have the DVD so I'm in! Don't know about before and after photos yet, but would love to lose whatever I can (inches or pounds).
  • TeraJo
    TeraJo Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    My name is Tera, 5'9", and current weight is 264. I am from Colorado.

My goal is to do something active every day, to include this challenge now! I would love to complete this shred series and I can't wait to see the results!
  • pinkpanthers1995
    pinkpanthers1995 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hey All!

I'm Dawn and I am from Rochester, NY. Married Mom to two grown boys (22 and 21). I'm 5'4 and 182 right now.

Working on tracking my food but need to incorporate more exercise. Have the DVD's and started this before but excuses excuses excuses. Now it's time to skip the excuses and kick them right in the *kitten*! My goal is to lose some pounds and some inches. Looking forward to September 1st!
  • renkri
    renkri Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Sarah, I am really excited about this group, Jillian's videos are great.
    I currently weigh 170lb and by the end of the video program I would like to drop at least ten pounds with some inches :)
    I have done this for half of the time before and ended up dropping fifteen pounds, but I got side tracked around the holidays... That won't happen this time:)
  • kareng_49
    kareng_49 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hello! My name is Karen. I'm from Bloomington, MN. I'm 5'6; CW is 152. I'm 35 with an amazingly supportive husband and two very silly kids.

I love Jillian Michael's 30 day shred! I have had good success with her program in the past. I'm a bit of an emotional eater - I never am able to enjoy my success for very long before I am back to old habits. I am determined for this time to be different though! This challenge is definitely going to be fun!

My goal is to lose pounds and inches, to be able to do a whole series of push-ups without dropping to my knees, and to stay consistent with my calories while going through this challenge.

Good luck everyone:)

Karen
  • KatySmart27
    Options
    Hello! My name is Katy and I live in Texas. I currently weigh 225lbs. I've already been doing the 30 day shred for two weeks and weighed 232lbs when I started. I understand this group starts September 1st but since I plan on stretching this workout to 90 days I would love to join yall! My plan is to do each level for 30 days instead of the suggested 10 days since I have a lot of weight to lose :)
  • Sashoi
    Sashoi Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Hello all,

My name is Sashoi I'm from Orlando fl. I have never done a Jillian workout before but I got a 5 DVD set on eBay n 30 day shred was one of them. I started my journey on July 1 at 304.8lbs. Will update current weight when challenge start. I hope to lose 10lbs n as many inches off hips as I can.
  • trn733
    trn733 Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi. My name is Ali and I live in the UK. My start weight is 176lbs and I am 5 feet tall. I am 41. I don't have a weight loss goal in mind as i always find that if I don't achieve my goals I get demotivated. I will take before photos this weekend, and when i am brave enough I will post them! For the first few days of this challenge I am on holiday but I plan to take my portable dvd player along and do my best.

Looking forward to getting started.
  • Cylinda30
    Cylinda30 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    My name is Cylinda I live in GA.

I'm 5ft 6 and currently 183lbs. Starting the 30 day shred on Sept 1st I'd like to lose weigh and inches. I been on this jorney for a might long time. I started the 30 shred and stop. This time I will not give up.
  • amanda_0930
    amanda_0930 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm Amanda and I'm from Wisconsin.

I'm 5'6" and my CW is 156lbs.

I also have this DVD at home and thought this might be a good reason to commit to the 30 days and have other people pushing me. I would like to lose between 10 - 15lbs by the end of September. My goal weight would be 25 - 30lbs. My husband and I are traveling to Nashville at the end of September for our 2nd anniversary and I would love to feel better about myself and look healthier while we are there. I may start earlier than September 1st just because of our vacation.
    My goals are to stay accountable for the 30 days and help encourage everyone else.

Good luck to everyone and we can do this!!! :)
  • percypat
    percypat Posts: 26
    Options
    Count me in!

I'm Sophie and I live in Perth, Western Australia.

30 years old, 5'2", 125lb. I'm at a healthy weight but I'm still a lot fluffier than I'd like to be, and while I have pretty good aerobic fitness, I haven't done any strength training in forever! This is exactly the kind of challenge I need.

Goals: I'm a bit loathe to put a number for weight loss down as I'm at the point where the scale moves reeeeeally slowly. It would be nice to see 55kg (121 lb) at the end of the month. I will take my measurements and hope to see some reductions there.

Good luck everyone!