I need friends.

Options
2»

Replies

• Joydriven
    Options
    I'd love more eaters on my friends list!
  • momof2osaurus
    momof2osaurus Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I eat! 2500 cals or so a day! I'm paleo and a crossfitter, so if either of those bug you, pass me by. Otherwise, I LOVE having friends who eat!!
  • redstuff
    redstuff Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. I'm a 43 year old mom. I'm currently doing the weight lifting parts of ChaLEAN. I run and swim for cardio. I'm trying to learn how to eat more protein and less carbs. I definitely eat!
  • JessicaBR13
    JessicaBR13 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Please add me. I feel the same way as you about falling back into old habits from seeing others eat at BMR.
  • natini
    natini Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am a working mom of two and in my 40's. I lift 3 days a week and force myself to do cardio one day a week. I use to run and do triathalons, but now I love lifting so much. Still figuring out my calorie goal. I want to lose 3% body fat.
  • arnpjenn
    arnpjenn Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. Mom of 2 & new to this board.

Others can friend me as we'll! Looking for support & motivation!
  • car60t
    car60t Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    add me. makes it easier when ur not alone on this journey :)
  • harlanJEN
    harlanJEN Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    Greetings!!

I eat real food, like to get cardio with my weights and I'm a little sassy ! I've gone from an 18 to an 8 without knowing what P90x stands for and I get a nervous tic when I hear the words PB2 : )

Jen
  • ANewLucia
    ANewLucia Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    Nom nom I'm an eater and sent a request :-D
  • smwooley
    smwooley Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Greetings!!

I eat real food, like to get cardio with my weights and I'm a little sassy ! I've gone from an 18 to an 8 without knowing what P90x stands for and I get a nervous tic when I hear the words PB2 : )

Jen

That seriously made me laugh when I read the PB2 comment :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I used to use it when I was eating low calorie, but now since I'm eating more "normal" only real peanut butter for me!! Anyone can feel free to add me as well....It would be nice to have friends who eat at a healthy amount of calories and not at BMR or *gulp* negative calories!
  • Jennacita
    Jennacita Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like.
  • SirBonerFart
    SirBonerFart Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    I would love to support you
    Feel free to add me and anyone on my friends list they are all great