Aussie's with greater than 30kg to lose?

Options

Replies

• MrsWells1983
    MrsWells1983 Posts: 160
    Options
    I have roughly 39kg to lose.

I'm a mum of 3 and I live in SW WA. :smile:
  • GeekAmour
    GeekAmour Posts: 262
    Options
    I've gone through a bit of this thread & added some peeps but if I've missed you, please feel free to add me!

I'm 31 (don't you hate how you have to think about it for a minute as you get older??), live in country vic but think of Sydney as home & have 2 kiddos. I started at 110kg & my first goal is to get to 80kg (I'm 181cm tall) & then assess - I really don't know what a healthy weight will feel or look like, since I was last there when I was about 16 (& I still thought I was fat...).

I'm *so* close to going from "obese" to "overweight" - an odd milestone to be looking forward to, but I am!
  • walkingforward
    walkingforward Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I'm tall, dark and well .... hahaha.

Aussie to lose 40kg here.

Friends very welcome !
  • lizstyles2013
    lizstyles2013 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 40 kgs lost 4 so far wanting to do it slowly so it stays off! Hoping to reach 100kg by christmas but as long as the weight keeps going down I'm not really fussed how long it takes. Feel free to add me for support. Live in Ballarat, VIC :)
  • hellza
    hellza Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm aiming to lose 31kg. Like many others, I have had this account for ages, but only just starting to make use of it now.
    I'm from Brisvegas - feel free to add me, would love some Aussie mates for support.
  • BeardedMike
    BeardedMike Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hey all. I started out with about 50 kilos to lose. I lost 25 then gained 10 and am heading back down again. Never give up, there are always speed bumps along the way.

Feel free to add me, my diary is open.
  • Blueheeler0485
    Blueheeler0485 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey all. I've got approx 45kgs to lose. As we do, with life, i've been putting it on, taking it off, putting it on, etc. I'm looking to take it off again now. Looking for more Aussie friends and support :)
  • rebamay87
    rebamay87 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!

I am 36 and a bit kgs into a 50/60kg loss plan. So over half way now :) if anyones looking for support let me know :)
  • Einahhh
    Einahhh Posts: 139
    Options
    Hey :)

I'm just starting my weightloss journey. I'm hoping to lose around 40kg, although I'm not too fussed with what the scales say; I'm more concerned about measurements and becoming fitter.
  • The3digiteffect
    The3digiteffect Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey there!

I've lost just over 10kg in the last 5 weeks and have another 35kg to go. My goal weight is 57-60kg... but I'm just a shortie at 152cm!

Look forward to sharing the journey with you all!

Maz
  • robabob3
    robabob3 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hey all,

21 year old male from brissie here, lost about 20kg so far and still have at least another 42 to lose, fairly new to the forums and would love to have some aussie friends for support and motivation.

Feel free to add me, good luck with your weight loss everyone.
  • YellowSummerRoom
    YellowSummerRoom Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hey there fellow Aussies. I'm also in the same boat. I'm 110kg now and my goal is about 60 to 65. I've at the beggining of my journey but I'm determined!
  • CaitlinM77
    Options
    I started off the beginning of the year at 93.4kg. I want to get down to 54kg, (lower range of my healthy weight/height range) but I'd be stoked just to get into the healthy weight/height range at the moment.

Still, I've made some progress. Currently weighing in at around 85.3 kilos. It seems like there's a long way to go, but I just have to put good structures in place and it'll happen.
  • John020667
    Options
    I have to lose 35kg's
  • mspoopoo
    mspoopoo Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Looking to lose around 36kg. Have lost about 7 so far.
  • Kezzanna
    Kezzanna Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Looking to lose about 50kgs more. It seems like a lot, but I'm only 156cm tall and over 100kgs. I live in Perth and hope to be here for the time it takes to drop each and every kg!!! I have had this account some time, but only came back on last school holidays (7? weeks ago) and I think I'm doing ok so far... But happy to share journey as support makes all the difference. Feel free to add me!
  • SkimFlatWhite68
    SkimFlatWhite68 Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

Thought I would take a peek back into this thread. I posted on 11 March and at that stage still had 20kg to go... Now I am pretty much at my goal - about a kilo or so to go (I've stopped weighing myself) and just working on my physique.

You can do it!! Just keep chipping away, one day at a time, one week at a time, one month at a time. Goodbye fat and hello me!
  • traycharry
    traycharry Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi all, Melbourne girl here!!!

Want to lose 45 kg, already 18 down!! Never to see again I hope!

Start weight at 122kg just over 3 months ago, I'm here for the duration and then some.

Please add me, would really like a few more friends on here
  • CaitlinM77
    Options
    When I started out (before I was on this site) I had around 36 kilos to lose. Now I have around 30 kilos.

Although that would be the lower end of the BMI range for me. Honestly, I'll be happy to lose 20kg and just get down into a healthy BMI.
  • deadlydavina
    Options
    Hey everyone,

just joined up yesterday. (well re-joined was a member ages ago) My first goal is to lose 30kgs as that will put me under 100kgs, which I haven't been for abotu 18 years.
    I'm in Brisbane and looking for people to add so I can have some extra motivation :)

Thanx Davina