Competition Progress!

Options
Annaruthus
Annaruthus Posts: 301 Member
Watch my VLog to keep up with my progress as I prepare for NPC Nationals in Ft. Lauderdale, November 22-23, 2013. Subscribe to my YouTube channel, so you never miss an update. This is my first try at my pro card!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_AzVpIPkRQ

Replies

• sagefitnessfanatic
    Options
    Super exciting! Glad to be able to follow your journey : )
  • jodi41086
    jodi41086 Posts: 240
    Options
    I never get on Youtube but do you have a facebook page I could follow you on there :O)
  • PJBisbee
    PJBisbee Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Great video, good info! I'll definitely keep watching your progress. The bridge/glute exercise you describe is called a hip thrust. Look up Bret Contreras' blog. Not sure if I spelled his name right. But it's a really good blog - he's also known as the Glute Guy.

I love your comment "you need to train, eat, sleep, and drink water like you want to win." I'm going to try and remember that for my own weight loss journey. :)

Best of luck to you - your hard work will pay off. :smile:
  • Annaruthus
    Options
    There are actually two exercises. One is called a Barbell Hip Thrust, which involves a bench under the upper back. The Barbell Glute Bridge is done on the ground :-) Thanks for watching my video!
  • Annaruthus
    Options
    I never get on Youtube but do you have a facebook page I could follow you on there :O)

www.facebook.com/ruthiebowles07