Hours "Not Worn"

Options
jmcreynolds91
jmcreynolds91 Posts: 777 Member
Hey guys. Every day I try not to take my BMF off except for to take a shower and to charge it. It might add up to 1 hour per day. When I go to upload to my phone to go live, it had been saying 5-12 hours "not worn". I dont understand why it is saying it is off my body. Anybody got any suggestions or know why its doing this? Thanks!

Replies

• jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    Are you wearing it tight enough. When you put it on and off, you should hear a delayed little tune. If you are wearing it correctly, you'll need to contact customer services about sending it back.
  • lovebig30
    lovebig30 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    because the days not over mine will have not worn for the hours that remain until midnight
  • watfordjc
    watfordjc Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    If it is the app, and the Bodymedia web interface is similar to the Ki Fit web interface, there should be somewhere where it says edit off body.

The Ki Fit interface groups any off-body period of 30 minutes or more and lets you manually say what you were doing, so (assuming the interface is similar) you should be able to determine if the device is not registering on body at the times you were wearing it, or if instead it is a quirk of the app.
  • jmcreynolds91
    jmcreynolds91 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    because the days not over mine will have not worn for the hours that remain until midnight

Thanks guys for your responses. This is what was going on. This morning I looked back on the past week and each day only says about 15-45 minutes off body. Each time I press the button I get the little tune so I think its working fine. Appreciate it!