Level 1 - Day 2

Options
2»

Replies

• hottie_in_training
    hottie_in_training Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I missed yesterday day 1 so that was today. I'll go on Saturday to play catch up
    I don't know if anyone has done JM ripped in 30, I think it was harder. Maybe after this month we can move to that one :). Good job everyone!

That's what I plan to do. I've selected a different Jillian Michaels video for each month from now to the end of the year.
  • hottie_in_training
    Options
    Day 2 done. It was a great workout. I sweated like crazy as I expected, but this time I did it without a top on, I had to, the summer heat is crazy, this workout is so intense and I have no air conditioning!

How in the heck are you doing jumping jacks without giving yourself a blackeye? :noway: After yesterday I put on an extra sports bra to hold the girls in place! :laugh:
  • hottie_in_training
    Options
    Day 2 - Done! Now I'm off to put my noodle of a body into the shower. I was sweating like crazy!!!
  • trenee35
    trenee35 Posts: 143
    Options
    Day 2 finished . I felt spent today, but it feels great once it is done. Great job to all of us.
  • proverbs31kimberly
    Options
    Day two is done. My sweet husband made me a birthday cake. Tomorrow is my birthday. I had to do day 2 just to help burn off my splurge tonight. My arms and legs were sore. Gad to get it done. I look forward to the increase in strength and endurance.
  • tanyab1990
    tanyab1990 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Ha! I used to have the black eye problem. However, I found the Freya Active sports bra on Amazon and have absolutely no problems now. Nothing moves at all! The bra seems to run a little small around the back but this thing was SOOO worth the money.
  • mayonie1
    mayonie1 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I missed yesterday day 1 so that was today. I'll go on Saturday to play catch up
    I don't know if anyone has done JM ripped in 30, I think it was harder. Maybe after this month we can move to that one :). Good job everyone!

I'm doing JM ripped 30...I bought it by mistake and I'm doing along with you...Ive heard that its tough too but I can't comment I don't know the shred.
  • minicoopsie
    minicoopsie Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    sadly I could only finish half of Day 2 because my muscles are still too tight after not working out for many months but I will try again tomorrow
  • cindialbright
    Options
    day 2 was tough. muscles hurt but I pushed through, however hubby and I did not walk in the evening. I was pooped.