September 30 Day Yoga Challenge!

Options
jalara
jalara Posts: 2,622 Member
Hey everyone,

I created a 30 Day Challenge Group for anyone who may be interested :)

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/16153-september-yoga-challenge

Replies

• lithezebra
    lithezebra Posts: 3,670 Member
    Options
    I do yoga almost every day, but an hour a day is not feasible on top of weight training, cardio, and dance. If you ever decide to be flexible about the time, then I'd love a challenge.
  • guidothecat
    guidothecat Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    me too...I can't do a full 60 minutes due to some medical crap, but I will strive to do at least 15 minutes per day? but the challenge sounds great!
  • svesemenja
    svesemenja Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    awesome.. i am in..
    i started to neglect my yoga with the cardio and weights.. but this will put me right on track..
  • jalara
    Options
    me too...I can't do a full 60 minutes due to some medical crap, but I will strive to do at least 15 minutes per day? but the challenge sounds great!

Keep in mind that yoga can be adjusted for medical needs. You could alternate 5 minutes of active postures with 5 minutes of resting postures, or look for ways to modify so you can extend your practice.

This challenge is meant to be more than a physical practice - it's about the mental aspect that occurs with longer sessions as well, hence the 60min restriction.
  • guidothecat
    guidothecat Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    ah...I get it! Count me in :)
  • shanti_777
    shanti_777 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    in
  • tavenne323
    tavenne323 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Nothing happens when I click the link. :( I just get the Search Groups page.

I'm planning on doing yoga every day this month for National Yoga Month...though it may only be a few minutes.
  • jalara
    Options
    Nothing happens when I click the link. :( I just get the Search Groups page.

I'm planning on doing yoga every day this month for National Yoga Month...though it may only be a few minutes.

Since the challenge started yesterday the group has been changed to private. I'll send you a PM.
  • Apocalypse_Meow
    Apocalypse_Meow Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    could you invite me too please?!