Our day 1 weigh ins......

Options
snowy_sk
snowy_sk Posts: 117 Member
Let's start posting our current weights and our end of September goals!

I am currently 156 pounds and my aim is to get into the 140s! That might be a little ambitious but I'm going to give it a good go!

xx

Replies

• waitingfortheday
    Options
    I am currently 134 and I hope to get to 130 to get back into the 'normal' BMI range.
  • TC4IOWASTATE
    TC4IOWASTATE Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am up to 232 this morning. I am so glad you started this group. I changed my ticker to show zero so that I can see the changes. :smile:
  • Jillnlynn
    Jillnlynn Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Good morning MFP. My starting weight is 225 and my goal will be 220, hopefully it will be a lot less but I am giving myself a pound a week! Good luck everyone!
  • natunee
    natunee Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi there,
    Today I am 150.4. My long term goal is to get to 140. For the month of September I will be happy with five pounds. We can all reach our goals with each other. Having a motivational team is just what I need. :happy:
  • MzBJackson_13
    MzBJackson_13 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Morning!

I am excited to join and my starting weight is 269.4 today! I am hoping to lose 10lbs this month and get down to the high 250s. I think 10lbs is doable. I just joined a gym and am trying to work out more so I will be excited to see the results!
  • kachecol
    kachecol Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Morning! I am actually at 189 today! (was 190 when I weighed last week). Would like to be 175-180. :happy:
  • RosaileenB
    RosaileenB Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Starting weight today is 163
    Goal weight for end of September is Range between 155 - 157.5

I will try to do 2lbs to 1.5 lbs a week clean eating and exercising.
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    Good morning!

SW: 183 lbs
    CW: 155 lbs
    UGW: 140 lbs

My September goals:
    1) Get to 150 by the end of the month
    2) Start and stick with my workout schedule
    3) Cut down on the soda (I was doing so well for a while, but not lately!)
    4) Increase protein and decrease junk food, but not get rid of it altogether :wink:

Good luck everyone!
  • reneekise
    reneekise Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I am currently 187 and want to lose 3 pounds by the end of September :)
  • sars_68
    sars_68 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Sarah.

My starting weight is 182 and I would like to be about 175 by the end of September. It's an ambitious target, but I need to kick start my weight loss again.

Good luck everyone! :drinker:
  • Christie1Pearl
    Options
    Hi, everyone!

Hoping to lose 1.5 to 2lbs this month, so somewhere between 8 and 10. Currnely at 224. I am so inspired by everyones success thus far. I am just getting started on MFP and have a long road, would love to hear some tips form any of you, as I see so many tickers have lost so much. Also, if anyone needs support too feel free to add.

Have a fab on plan day everyone! And cheers to reaching our goals!
    Postive vibes to you all! Zing!
  • HeidiCooksSupper
    HeidiCooksSupper Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna hold off on my start until Sunday, which is the first. I've been taking a semi-break from logging the last few days to recharge. Sunday, I'll resume religiously logging and start my new plan. I'm not going to pick a goal weight but instead I have goal behaviors I described in another post and on my blog.

The biggie, MONSTER goal is not allowing myself anything other than liquids after supper. They can be calorie-filled smoothies but I don't have smoothie "mini-binges." Bread and butter, on the other hand ...

In the blog, I talked about the 4-part stomach idea from early India that I read about. 2 for food, 1 for liquid, 1 for wind and I am going to try to live this metaphor all month. 1. Brunch. 2. Supper. 3.Liquids only after supper. 4. Daily cardio/circuit with weights. For thirty days. Then we'll see.

It's a liveable pattern. Not so different from how I do anyway except for the change in LNS and increasing exercise.

As to what I eat, it's TDEE-20%, following the "Healthy Eating Plate" as much as possible. http://www.hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/
  • NickiG724
    Options
    Hello all!

I've been around the 200s for a while now as I've gained my 30 pounds back that I had worked so hard to get off in the first place! So just like all of you, I'm ready to start anew and get back to where I was and better!

I've got a wedding to go to coming up October 12th and would love some extra support and friends to share stories, routines, and other inspirations!!

Take care of yourselves!
  • Lwwalker3
    Lwwalker3 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Ok so not as scary as I thought this AM. 176.6 which is only .4 up from my last lowest. Very good place to start as I am sure I was up a few over the last few days... I'll take it! Would love to see 169 by the end of September!

Good luck and good vibes to everyone.
    Stay Strong!
  • k9hrd
    k9hrd Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    SW: 235 lbs
    CW: 192 lbs
    UGW: 130 lbs

My September goals:
    1) Get to 180 by the end of the month
    2) Start and stick with my workout schedule
    3) Increase protein
  • LaurieLynn
    LaurieLynn Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    My starting weight is 197 lbs, I would like to be 190 by the end of September. We can do this! Good luck everyone.
  • stephbufe
    stephbufe Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    My starting weight is 139. Will weight 135 by the end of the month. My plan to stay away from processed foods and drinks with caffeine.
  • shegetsbetter
    shegetsbetter Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm currently 240 and I'm aiming to be in the 220s by the end of the month! Good luck, everyone!
  • rkcampbell
    rkcampbell Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Over the summer I have gained 10 pounds :(

Starting Weight: 239
    Lowest Weight: 168
    Current Weight 182.5
    Goal Weight: 155

End of September Goal is 175. This is incredibly ambitious I know, but I need to get back on track!!!
  • MamaDee2
    MamaDee2 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    I'm currently 240 and I'm aiming to be in the 220s by the end of the month! Good luck, everyone!

Ditto!!!