30 Day 30 August

Options
mayonie1
mayonie1 Posts: 296 Member
Day 19 done.... 34 members introduced themselves but I see only 3 members reporting. :-(

Replies

• Laurenmp16
    Laurenmp16 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    It's too bad more didn't stick with it, but I'm proud of everyone that even tried, especially myself, 1froggie1 and mayonie1. I hope you to see some of you for the arms challenge - we're starting Sunday. Let me know if anyone still needs an invite.
  • 911kate
    911kate Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi you stick-with-it awesome AB Busters!!! I'm sorry I could not really follow along. I wrecked my shoulder trying to carry (lift in every direction) 2 giant rocks I picked up while walking (really stupid looking back at it). Walking and logging food has really helped (lost 20 lbs since May - according to doc's scales and before I joined MFP). I want to loose 30 more. I did copy the month long ab routine and plan to use it later when my doc gives the OK. I'd like to join the arms group special invite (and later the butt group) for the same reason. I think things are improving (was on prednisone) but may have to go to a PT and get an MRI. I loved the calendar of daily progressing ab challenges & even the days off! I'm just sorry I couldn't do it. I haven't been able to go back to swimming either. Thanks for your patience and hope to see you in September (song & my BD month). Also just became a grandma for the first time - whawoo! Lots of milestones happening that I need to be up for. Thanks for understanding and for your unaware-of support.
  • Hestion
    Hestion Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    I've been doing it, just not posted, but looking forward to the arms challenge
  • Scrumpywhack
    Scrumpywhack Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Another non reporter her but I did manage most of the days and would really like an invite to the arms group please. Like others, I plan on keeping the abs calendar and returning to it until I can manage the whole thing!
  • 1Froggie1
    1Froggie1 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Thanks laurenmp16. You did an great job also. Bring on the arm challenge.
  • mayonie1
    mayonie1 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Day 22 done!