Unlinking Exercise?

Options
lorigem
lorigem Posts: 446 Member
Does anyone know if there's a way to not sync exercise - only calories consumed? It throws my macros off and I'm really only using MFP to feed into my Bodymedia calories consumed.

Replies

• watfordjc
    watfordjc Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Exercise should have zero effect on your macro percentages and zero effect on BMF calories consumed.
  • lorigem
    lorigem Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I go by set grams not percentages. So it adds on extra grams of each macro with increased exercise. I don't want that.
  • watfordjc
    watfordjc Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I go by set grams not percentages. So it adds on extra grams of each macro with increased exercise. I don't want that.

Unfortunately there is no way to do it by grams, AFAIK, on either MFP or BMF. Other than remembering your minimums and trying to hit them, your best bet would probably be asking for such a feature and hoping they implement your request. IIRC, it (or a similar request that would result in that functionality) has been requested on both the MFP Website Suggestions/Feedback forum and the BodyMediaFIT Facebook page, but I can't remember if any official responses were received.