Final Friday Weigh-in - Aug 30th

Options
aNewMiniMe
aNewMiniMe Posts: 116 Member
Well then love ladies. Today is our final weigh-in. On the chart it was last week but since this is the Friday before Labor Day then let's post our last.

Please post your starting weight and ending weight here today. It will be interesting to see the final numbers as well as the number who started vs. the number who stayed the course. We had 40 members to begin with. Now we have?

Thank you for letting me finish out the group with all of you. I hope the challenges were fun and a bit educational. Your final challenge, as we continue on this path, is to package up your own 100 calorie snacks. I took a bag of Costco size raw almonds and repackaged them while watching T.V. the other night and ended up with a huge supply of 100 calorie nuts. My goal is to do pretzels tonight and crackers another night etc. I would like to have a 100 calorie snack in my purse at all times to ward off those "slip ups"

Good luck to all of you and I look forward to continuing with the new friends I have made here.

Linda

Replies

• aNewMiniMe
    aNewMiniMe Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Well I for one did not reach my goal this 12 week session. No excuses - just reality.

Today's weight 136.0 I believe I started at 138.4 so that is only a 2.4 loss. I will continue this battle until I win!
  • determined_erin
    determined_erin Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Starting Weight: 178 lbs
    Ending Weight: 144 lbs

I loved the challenge! Thanks for making it very interactive and fun.
  • JasminPowerRESET
    JasminPowerRESET Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

I joined the challenge in week 5 and have lost 8 pounds since that time.
    Starting weight (week 5): 187 lbs.
    Starting weight MFP: 201 lbs.

Weight today 179 lbs.
    Feel it is getting a lot harder to loose weight now but I'm confident I will be in a normal range one day :-D

Thanks for this challenge!!
  • janlawrence2
    janlawrence2 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    starting weight: 218.4
    Final weigh in - 209 -
    total loss - 9.4 lbs.
    Not at all near my goal, but I am happy to be finally going in the right direction!!

Thank you, aNewMiniMe, for being a wonderful moderator. Your challenges were creative and fun and you are very good at this! And to our starting moderator, Melissa (I think?? Sorry if I got that wrong!!), thank you for starting the group. I have a group of friends now who UNDERSTAND what it is like to not feel or look your best, and how hard it is to make it better...and together we will achieve our goals. ERIN, you are the best partner and still the most inspiring person I know on the planet. KEEP UP your awesome work!

And NOW WHAT?? do we just go away?? This is my first experience using this sort of community tool - what do we do now? I'd like to stay together and share our successes and rough patches!