Fresh Start Daily*****Wed 9/4****-Join in and post away.

Options
Hi, trying to get out the door today. I have a appointment that will take me away from the office today early. Trying to get in early to get a good start.

Today will be a different work out day, getting my hair done later this evening so I am trying to figure out a time to get a workout at the gym in. I might do it at home. Getting the hair done back to the original color & highlights will be a good fresh start.

I hope you all have a great day. I should be back in to read all your own updates and this thread.

Replies

• Jillnlynn
    Jillnlynn Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Good morning to everyone!

I actually took my measurements and before pictures this morning. Hopefully in a year there better be some reductions! It was really scary looking at myself in the mirror! Amazing how you concentrate on all your bad features. I must start looking at the positives on this journey. I never before took before pictures, now it is behind and it's a fresh start.

On a positive note, we went out to dinner last night to celebrate my son's 26th birthday. Instead if dwelling on food, I enjoyed the company. Had a glass of wine and stayed away from the bread basket. I left the table not stuffed and when I got home, took my dog for a walk. Awesome night for me. Baby steps is what I am doing. I want to slowly take off, so it will stay off!

Enjoy your Wednesday everyone!:flowerforyou:
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    I took today off from Insanity again due to still being super sore. But it's only taking me about 20 seconds to stand up and get walking to half speed instead of 30 or 40 seconds like yesterday. :laugh: Hopefully tomorrow will be the day to get back to it! I'll try to make up today's lost day this weekend when my normal rest day would be. I don't want to be all off schedule! On a good note, I stepped on the scale today just for fun, and am down a little. Yahoo!

Have a great day!
  • Jcsmith5210
    Jcsmith5210 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Hi tree, hope you have a good day, post a photo if new hair do.
  • littlesis1962
    littlesis1962 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I love that this is a fresh start daily group. That is the way I try to live every day. One of my favorite sayings is "One day, one hour, one minute at a time." Keep the positive attitude and those baby steps you are taking now will turn into leaps and bounds towards your hopes, goals and dreams.
  • gramsten
    Options
    Just saw this group and thought I would join in....I've lost 25 pounds so far this year.....and lots more to go, Just joined a gym and have a trainer who is helping me get started...needed that extra nudge!
  • PhoenixStrikes
    PhoenixStrikes Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Having a great day so far! I packed health food for work todayy and planning on a jog through the park with my best friend after dinner! My goals this week are to keep my sodium intake down after a camping trip with lots of junk! I gained 4lbs of water over the weekend and I'm hoping to be back on track by the end of the week!
  • TC4IOWASTATE
    TC4IOWASTATE Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Great job ladies- glad you are here posting away and losing too! Need to get working on my coupons and filing them away. Just popped in to say a quick hello and log my lunch.

:flowerforyou: