Cycle 1 - How are you doing?

Options
For those in Cycle 1 how are you doing.

I am on day nine and I have lost the cravings and feel great. The scales are being nice and my clothes are showing a difference.
I need to read up on cycle 2 and make sure I am ready.

Just curious on how everyone else is doing.

Replies

• mycrazy8splus1
    mycrazy8splus1 Posts: 1,558 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 3 and doing fine. I just have to keep reminding myself that bread is not on the list!
  • tabik30
    tabik30 Posts: 443
    Options
    Im doing great! Day 4 but ive done this diet before. I love it and the results. I love how healthy it is and the fast results. As long as I keep the right foods on hand it's not too difficult. Good luck you beautiful ladies and cheers for doing this wonderful thing for yourselves
  • Budzgirl33
    Budzgirl33 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I just finished day 2, I am already feeling the difference! My body thanks me. :) I love yogurt! Especially frozen. So I enjoy making sure I get the two servings a day. I am an old pro at this diet.... I absolutely LOVE it, I know it works and fast!!!
  • DianaGabriela2013
    DianaGabriela2013 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    This is my first time on this diet. Or any diet for that matter. Currently cylce 1 day 4.
    Have not really had any cravings since day 1. Might be because you are never really hungry, and i have all my snacks and meals ready waiting for me. No need to crave other things, i just think about what i have waiting in the fridge. : )

I am happy to hear of those who have done it before and loved it, any specail tips or suggestions from the PROS to the newbies?
    Thanks!
  • mycrazy8splus1
    mycrazy8splus1 Posts: 1,558 Member
    Options
    This is my first time on this diet. Or any diet for that matter. Currently cylce 1 day 4.
    Have not really had any cravings since day 1. Might be because you are never really hungry, and i have all my snacks and meals ready waiting for me. No need to crave other things, i just think about what i have waiting in the fridge. : )

I am happy to hear of those who have done it before and loved it, any specail tips or suggestions from the PROS to the newbies?
    Thanks!

just mix up your food choices if you start getting bored (not that I did since there are so many ways to put the allowed foods together). Don't forget your lemon water.