Halloween Challenge!

Options
LolaBug85
LolaBug85 Posts: 201 Member
Who is up for a new challenge for Halloween? There was a previous Labor Day challenge that obviously is over now. Anyone interested in a Halloween challenge? It's 8 weeks away!

I'm going for it!

CW: 212
GW: 192

Good luck!!!

Replies

• rubisliprz
    rubisliprz Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I'm in... my sons wedding is Nov 1st so focussing on a goal before then is a good thing!

CW: 227
    GW: 200
  • spfldpam
    spfldpam Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    Sounds great to me!
    My goal is to continue to maintain at around 132. Go to the gym 2-3 times a week. Hopefully it will be cooler out too soon so also to go bike riding more the next two months.
    Good luck to all!
  • StephanieMaria77
    Options
    I would love to join in!

CW: 174
    GW: 155
  • stroynaya
    stroynaya Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I'm in!

CW: 312
    GW: 285
  • annwyatt69
    annwyatt69 Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Alright. I'm game. Scale's gotta move sometime! Didn't come close to meeting my last goal, so we are going for it again. Currently 140.2 and going to shoot for that 135 final goal again! Will work harder to get that cardio in with hopes of seeing some progress. Halloween here we come!
  • sadiegirl32
    sadiegirl32 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I'm in!

CW: 182
    GW: 173
  • Butlavie
    Butlavie Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    HI ALL IM UP FOR IT

CW: 186
    GW: 166
  • TheMobileMom
    TheMobileMom Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm in

CW 147
    GW 136

Exercise goal: Run 12 miles at 10 mi pace
  • JoelleAnn78
    JoelleAnn78 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Just this morning I changed my overall goal weight to 175 and I hope I can be there by my 36th birthday in February!

CW - 190
    Halloween GW - 182
  • sashahanrahan
    sashahanrahan Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Count me in too! This will be my first "challenge".

CW: 258
    GW: 240
  • srknight11
    srknight11 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Count me in! This is also my first challenge :-)

CW: 243
    GW: 220
  • sadiegirl32
    Options
    Welcome Newbies!!
  • LolaBug85
    Options
    Welcome everyone! I'm excited to see so many of you doing this challenge! Go us!
  • operator646
    operator646 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    It will be a first for me also. I think that this challenge is coming at the perfect time for me. Just this week I have finally gotten back on track after about 5 months of total denial.
    CW 244
    GW 228
  • TheMobileMom
    Options
    Checking in today. Haven't been good about logging my food the past few days. Trying to get back on track.

Starting Weight 147
    Current Weight 146
    Goal Weight 136 (want to hit 140 by my birthday - 10/7)

• LolaBug85
    Options
    My goal is looking harder and harder to reach as I keep stalling out. I'm still going to push for it though!

SW: 212
    CW: 210
    GW: 192

I may lower my goal in a week or 2 if I'm still having this much trouble, but for now, it's staying where it is :)
  • sadiegirl32
    Options
    SW: 182
    CW: 180
    GW: 173

Have started doing strength training more regularly and let a friend con me into going to the gym with her...lol Reaffirmed why I avoid the gym!
  • TheMobileMom
    Options
    Been a banner week for me!!! Ran 11.5 miles yesterday. (The first 10 in 90 minutes) The cooler weather here in VA is helping with my speed and logging my food regularly is helping with the weight loss.

Starting Weight 147
    Current Weight 140.6
    Goal Weight 136 (want to hit 140 by my birthday - 10/7)

• annwyatt69
    annwyatt69 Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Alright. I'm game. Scale's gotta move sometime! Didn't come close to meeting my last goal, so we are going for it again. Currently 140.2 and going to shoot for that 135 final goal again! Will work harder to get that cardio in with hopes of seeing some progress. Halloween here we come!

Checking in--scale is currently @ 138.4. Finally started moving after a couple of spike days. Seems to be some science to that.
    Have been VERY hungry lately. Am 4 days away from my one year surgiversary and had hoped to reach the 135 before then. Still working on the same things, some days I push harder than others.
  • rubisliprz
    rubisliprz Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    SW: 227
    CW: 221
    GW: 200

Hmmm... moving in the right direction but I may have been a bit ambitious with my goal too! You all inspire me though!