Lose gain lose gain lose gain

Options
Help!

Why does it seem like I can go on here for about 2 weeks strong. And lose nice amounts of weight!

But then by the 2.5 week mark I start to binge eat? Grrrrrrr. I keep on gaining, losing, gaining, losing. I am starting to wonder if my body does not want to go any lower in weight!

Anyone have any tricks to keep on going?

Replies

• njspratt
    Options
    I am like you too. I've been losing and gaining the same 10lbs for the past two years and it's driving me mad. Actually, seeing it written down like that is shocking and annoying me! A good friend and I sat down one night and made a mood board, which I've got on the wall at home. We went through some magazines and cut out words and images that inspired us and also used some old fat and thin photos of ourselves as an extra bit of inspiration. I did have some fat pics on my fridge door, but I removed them as I didn't want visitors to see them!

I've also got a cute little chalkboard on the wall next to my mood board where I can write on it how many lbs I've lost this week, altogether and how many lbs I have to go. That's also quite handy.

Getting yourself into a routine might help...I've just recently started a new job where I can finish at 4pm and the gym is only a five minute walk away and I've already got myself into a routine of going to the gym straight from work.

Good luck! :-)
  • bunnies26
    bunnies26 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Dont scare me!:sad:
  • rojovotl
    Options
    I do the same thing! Let's stick with it this time! I'll add you :)