• Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,989 Member
    Options
    Me: 5
    LNS: 0
  • debilang
    debilang Posts: 874 Member
    Options

Fantastic! I'm proud of you! That is NOT easy. Was it the "good" apple pie? There's one crust I love and one that I don't...I think the crumbly one I don't like as much. I can't remember. But man...I haven't had a hot slice of apple pie in years...

Okay, now that I'm properly drooling, I will admit that last night was a loss. But...I needed it to be. It was a good night after such a horrible day at work. My husband made an amazing, delicious dinner, and my parents and in-laws came over. They didn't leave until late, and I was starving again and should have just gone to bed but didn't.

Thanks, April...the apple pie was *not* the crumbly kind, so if you were there, you may have had your 1st piece of apple pie in years (smile). Glad you a Successful day yesterday...

ME: 5
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    Me: 3 - LNS: 0 (start: Sept. 3rd)
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    Sept 6

LNS: 1*

Had a slip-up. :sad:
  • Beeps2011
    Options
    A Peanut Buster Parfait, with my husband, late-night, did me in last night. But, it was worth it!

LNS: 1
  • debilang
    Options
    ME: 6

Exhausted from a FULL week of going to the gym!! Got 9 hours rest before I could think of LNS'ing last night LOL...Off to a vigorous full schedule day today. Wearing my pedometer...won't get concentrated exercise...but expect to do a LOT of walking today. Have a grrreat Saturday everyone...

:flowerforyou: :heart: :drinker: Deb
  • debilang
    Options
    ME: 7

Had a grrreat day being with friends, and then visiting my Sis...I was SOOO TEMPTED to snack, then KNEW I had to report in...and that kept me from NOT LNS'ing!! Thanks Gals...

[/quote]
  • Beeps2011
    Options
    debilang - great job this week!

Me: 6
  • AprilRenewed
    AprilRenewed Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Beeps, that sounds delicious!

Way to go on a full week, debilang!

LNS: 2*

Eh. We went to a party last night, and I didn't eat much of the food. It was authentic Mexican, and all horrible for you. LOL Soooo...I ate something when we got home around 11:30pm. Boosauce.
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    Sept 8

LNS: 3*

Been a stressful few days...emotional eating needs to get controlled.
  • Beeps2011
    Options
    alright ladies, it's Monday, lets rein this all in and get back to saying "NO" to LNS!!

Me: 7
  • AprilRenewed
    Options
    lamlam - I understand. We're here to help you beat this!!!

Me: 6*
    LNS: 2

Deb, I didn't notice you went a straight 7! Great job!
  • debilang
    Options
    ME: 8

Everyone's ACCOUNTABILITY is AWESOME!

Monday was a very productive day...but got in here late today to report a great record of NO LNS so far!

Beeps: That Parfait did sound DELICIOUS...and quite romantic.. :love:
    LamLam ... as April says we are here to SUPPORT each other.. today another day and a NEW determination. Good Luck!
    April - GRREAT to see you soo ACTIVE and ENCOURAGING (big smile)...:happy:

• debilang
    Options
    :noway:

Had ANOTHER successful day!! ... No...LNS'ing getting a BIT easier...especially because I report here. When those days of the absolute need to snack, I am in perusing the groups for encouragement. It works for me, and makes me SMILE when I get up and weigh myself the next morning. I ESPECIALLY like that my tummy is feeling empty, and ready to eat and BURN more calories those calories grrrr...:noway: hehehe

Have a grrreat LNS day, All :happy:

• debilang
    Options
    Me: 8 :happy:
    LNS: 0 :noway:

Had ANOTHER successful day!! ... No...LNS'ing getting a BIT easier...especially because I report here. When those days of the absolute need to snack, I am in perusing the groups for encouragement. It works for me, and makes me SMILE when I get up and weigh myself the next morning. I ESPECIALLY like that my tummy is feeling empty, and ready to eat and BURN more calories those calories grrrr...:noway: hehehe

[/quote]
  • Beeps2011
    Options
    I resisted!!

Me: 8
  • debilang
    Options
    Me: 9 :happy:

Oops...sorry everyone, my computer locked, and silly me kept pressing the enter button...sooo I have a few entries that didn't need to be here!!! Thanks for your understanding :ohwell:

GRREAT JOB, Beeps!! :flowerforyou:

[/quote]
    [/quote]
  • Beeps2011
    Options
    Me: 9

debilang - you're gonna get that SHUT-OUT this month, I just know it!
  • debilang
    Options
    Me: 10 :happy:

Thanks, Beeps...that is my AIM...to SHUT OUT September with NO LNS'ing :happy:

Have a grrreat "NO" :noway: LNS day, All :happy:

• AprilRenewed
    Options
    Wow. You guys are doing great!

Sept 11

Me: 8*
    LNS: 2