rip in 30 day 1

Options
DJ478
DJ478 Posts: 909 Member
hey guys an update I just completed day 1 it wasn't bad at all and im very proud of myself now 29 more days to go

Replies

• alexandriapatton
    alexandriapatton Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Same here, However, I almost got discouraged when I realized that I can't even do 1 good push up. Also my core strength sucks, I think I only could do 15 seconds of the plank.... Oh and the Running Man... I thought I was dying!
  • DJ478
    Options
    I had a hard time when we had to lift our legs straight and lift our backs and also when we laid on our side and had to lift up I forgot the names of those moved when I slowed down on those I picked it up on the following workouts like the football legs and jumping side to side and lunges I would give it extra since I couldn't for the others I felt good once I finished tho seeing the sweat lol I will do zumba today and rip in 30 don't feel discourage we got pass day 1
  • grizziegriz
    grizziegriz Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Hi guys ~
    I'll be starting Ripped in 30 on Thursday, so I'll be a few days behind all of you. I'm finishing up 30 Day Shred on Wednesday, I'm on L3 D9.
    Can't wait to get started.
  • DJ478
    Options
    no prob grizzie we are here if you need support how was 30 day shred? I was going to start that but decided to do rip in 30 and zumba then start insanity in sept lets hope I can accomplish all this lol
  • flazinha
    flazinha Posts: 10
    Options
    I am starting 30DS toady!!!

I am hurting just to think about push ups!!!

Planning to do the video and go to zumba later. All after a long day of work!!!

well got to find energy and time to get back in shape and be healthy :)
  • DJ478
    Options
    you can do it flazinha if you get tired or take a break during push up put your all into following exercise im out of shape so that's how I had to do it yesterday I love the athlete run in place she does lol
  • flazinha
    Options
    Yes we can do it!!!!

:):wink:
  • alexandriapatton
    alexandriapatton Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I'm going to be doing the Ripped in 30 without any other workouts, just to see what kind of results I get. Plus with my medical condition, I don't think I'll be able to handle anything more.... But we'll see. I'm a little sore today after the 1st day around my abs and my legs, so that's good :)
  • DJ478
    Options
    that's good alex and cant wait to see everyones results
  • flazinha
    Options
    ok finished my day one yesterday!!

for sure I am hurting this morning, but it is good!!! I know i did something that worked :wink:

Day two will be later !!!

Are you girls following any particular diet?

Just curious
  • DJ478
    Options
    I unfortunately am not following her meal plan I am actually eating in moderation and having 3 meals 2 snacks only if needed I eat healthy and non healthy might not make sense lol I'm transitioning into adjusting myself in eating healthy again but also not completely cutting out regular homemade foods this has work for me in te past everyone is different so what works best for you keep in mind nutrition is very important though
  • flazinha
    Options
    I cook a lot at home, and my main problem has always been portion control.
    so I decided to make a meal plan by week, knowing what I am going to eat all 6 days of the week including the calorie count. This way I am more acountable.

I just started this week, so lets see how it will work for me.
  • grizziegriz
    grizziegriz Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    no prob grizzie we are here if you need support how was 30 day shred? I was going to start that but decided to do rip in 30 and zumba then start insanity in sept lets hope I can accomplish all this lol

I really enjoyed 30 DS. It wasn't easy but I loved it. After RI 30 my next workout will be 6 week 6 pack.
    For the RI 30 I'm going to follow the meal plan as much as possible. I'll be starting tomorrow. :happy:
  • DJ478
    Options
    that's great keep us posted on your day 1
  • brit_chick
    brit_chick Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I finished 30DS just over a week ago and i started Ripped in 30 on monday... Im doing 6 days a week taking my rest on sundays. Today (day 4) after i worked out this morning is the first time my body is not as sore as when i started haha

My problem was also portion control but now i weigh all my food and it really helps :)
  • DJ478
    Options
    Hi everyone! I finished 30DS just over a week ago and i started Ripped in 30 on monday... Im doing 6 days a week taking my rest on sundays. Today (day 4) after i worked out this morning is the first time my body is not as sore as when i started haha

My problem was also portion control but now i weigh all my food and it really helps :)

that's great brit chick I actually didn't get sore until the 2nd day
  • cxdyer
    cxdyer Posts: 105 Member
    Options

thats my same plan, finish 30DS and then go to Ripped in 30 (I accidentally bought that DVD so it's an obvious transition for me). I thought about weighing my food and I have a silly question. Where do you find a food scale and how much do they cost?
  • DJ478
    Options
    You can buy them at walmart target Kmart even best buy walmart would have the cheapest if your military then the px I paid $10 for mine in the px though but I have seen cheap ones at walmart
  • k1o2r3i4
    k1o2r3i4 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    First time on the 30DS, Level 2-Day. Have lost 8lbs so far. I didnt measure myself but feel and see that I have lost inches as well. Will post an update at the end of level 3. Took 2 rest days so far. Its intense and infuriating but I love it. Starting weight was 247lbs and I'm 5'9. Looking to lose 70lbs so this is a great start. I am eating clean,watching my calories and staying under 1400, plus walking my dogs as usual.
  • DJ478
    Options
    Hey guys did anyone finish ? I actually stopped for a bit and ended up finishing insanity instead last month I started p90x but its too long and my little one still needs attention so I decided to do 30 day shred along with RI30 I figured if I can finish two months of insanity 40-55 min long videos I should be able to do JM 25 minute vids and I can do that during my LO's nap time