Weigh ins?

Options
I was just wondering how it will go about?

On Saturdays will we all post our weight in results in a thread like this or will it be on a google spreadsheet of some sort, or?

Just curious. :smile:

Replies

• skyekeeper
    skyekeeper Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I do not always have access to a computer on weekends. If I am unable to post my weight on Saturday or Sunday, I will definitely post first thing Monday morning. :)
  • xX_Samantha_Xx
    xX_Samantha_Xx Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I was wondering if the firs weigh ins are happening this Saturday, or if the challenge starts Sat?
    Regardless, I've been following my schedule for weeks, but just wondering if the first weight in on Saturday marks the beginning of our Christmas Challenge. :)
  • Runningcircuits
    Options
    Perhaps the first person to register their weight each saturday could start that week's weigh-in thread. We should title each week the same with just a date change. Something like "Weekly Weigh In - 09/14/13" Each person then replies with pounds lost or gained and any comments. I've never done a challenge before so if there is a better way to do this, go for it! :)
  • HeatherZousel
    HeatherZousel Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Perhaps the first person to register their weight each saturday could start that week's weigh-in thread. We should title each week the same with just a date change. Something like "Weekly Weigh In - 09/14/13" Each person then replies with pounds lost or gained and any comments. I've never done a challenge before so if there is a better way to do this, go for it! :)

I like this idea. I plan on weighing in this Saturday, if for no other reason than a starting point!
  • mommamia9211
    Options
    I think maybe this Saturday should be a starting weight so we know where we are all at and be able to look at improvements from there,
  • aatlchavens
    aatlchavens Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I was wondering if the firs weigh ins are happening this Saturday, or if the challenge starts Sat?
    Regardless, I've been following my schedule for weeks, but just wondering if the first weight in on Saturday marks the beginning of our Christmas Challenge. :)

My post has nothing to do with the weigh in topic, but your post caught my eye because of your ticker. I'm a Coastie Wife. :)
  • meowmezzo
    meowmezzo Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I was just wondering how it will go about?

On Saturdays will we all post our weight in results in a thread like this or will it be on a google spreadsheet of some sort, or?

Just curious. :smile:

:heart: HEY LOVELY, BEAUTIFUL CHALLENGERS! :heart:

It is Saturday today and I just wanted to let you know....PLEASE WEIGH IN HERE:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1097743-lets-go-week-0-start-up-weigh-in?page=1

LOVE AND SUPPORT!
    YOURS,
    MEL :-) XXX
  • 130annie
    130annie Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Hey Mel....Thanks for your support.....Wishing you a happy Canadian Thanksgiving...From an English lass.....