Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

MFP not Syncing Food Intake with BM

TiaXL
TiaXL Posts: 31 Member
Hi:

For the last the days, I have synced my BM Core and got a message that my caloric intake "No meals logged for this day". Has this happened to anyone? I have logged all my food for the last 40 days and it has synced with a glitch.

Troubleshooting:
I have unconnected applications and reconnected and same problem.

Replies

• ThriceBlessed
    ThriceBlessed Posts: 499 Member
    I have had it happen before, but I disabled the app from both sites, then reconnected, and it fixed it. If that didn't work I'd call BM support and see what they say.
  • stacey_mntx
    stacey_mntx Posts: 36 Member
    I am having the same issue. I have to re-sync the apps every time I log on. Just started a few days ago for me. I'm contacting BMF to see what's up.
  • katevarner
    katevarner Posts: 884 Member
    This is one of the reasons I unlinked mine. Happens all the time, and it's an MFP issue, I think. I just log both places now, but I'm in maintenance, so matters less.
  • tigerblue
    tigerblue Posts: 1,526 Member
    MFP is sending my food to Bodymedia but Bodymedia is not sending exercise to MFP.
  • JRadd14
    JRadd14 Posts: 206 Member
    I've noticed when there are updates to MFP (or BMF) that I have to unlink and relink... I think it's just a required part with the improvements to the systems.

I have noticed though that more and more often I have to do a manual sync on MFP to see the excercise cals from my BMF...
  • sammniamii
    sammniamii Posts: 669 Member
    Ok, this has been happening w/ me too. Went as far as uninstalling BOTH Apps, unlinking and re-doing the whole thing. It works for that day, then wham - next day it's back to MFP reporting to BM, but no BM to MFP. This is getting very annoying.