Options

Replies

• AllanMisner
    AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member
    Options
    A = first initial of first name
    Misner = last name
    CPA = job certification

I also go by baldeagle on some forums, including twitter.
  • m00tmike
    m00tmike Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I heard the word "moot" one time and fell in love with it. And my name is Mike.
  • Gnawcraft
    Gnawcraft Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    It's like Warcraft but much more nibbly.
  • herblackwings39
    herblackwings39 Posts: 3,930 Member
    Options
    The Danzig song Her Black Wings and the age I was when I started the email account associated with it.
  • aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    It's a combo of my Western and Chinese zodiac signs. I'm an Aquarius and a Rabbit. I thought they fit well together. I'm not into astrology, but I had just read my horoscope when I signed up, so it was on my mind.
  • sushiforbrains
    Options
    sushiforbrains because the answer to "What do you want to eat?" is always "sushi!" I have gone through so many usernames in my time on the internet that it is not even funny. Can't even remember them all.
  • doomspark
    doomspark Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Mine is a character from a book.
  • Ftw37
    Ftw37 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    My initials. My favourite number.
  • aphroditesmaiden
    aphroditesmaiden Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I've always felt a close and strong connection to Aphrodite, so much so that I could easily be a handmaiden or a priestess.
  • southpaw211
    southpaw211 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Lefty, month & day of birth. It's pretty much my go to username, has been for years now.
  • CrystlePistol
    CrystlePistol Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    My name is Crystle and my cousin used to call me Crystle the Pistol when I was a kid...also all my names I usually use for characters in games and internet accounts were taken.. grrrr.
  • rhonderoo
    rhonderoo Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Rhonderoo is a name that I end up getting called a lot as an "endearment", and when I signed up for TheForce.Net in '02, that's what I used.... it's followed me everywhere since.
  • jaric01
    jaric01 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Mine is an obscure name from a popular fantasy series. Not a main character. In fact it was just a character mentioned in a back story. But I liked it because it was a short name (5 letters) and yet uncommon enough that I could use it repeatedly on just about any site.

Btw, bonus points for anyone who knows where I got it from. The prize...my friendship. :-)
  • hobbitgeekgirl
    Options
    Mine is easy - all words used to describe me. My friends (including hubby) call me hobbit (mostly because of height, almost always being hungry, and being a somewhat trixy hobbits). Geek because I am very fond of many things considered in the geekdom realm. And girl because, well, I am. Although I tend to work with a bunch of folks who are very shocked when I look like one.
  • nerfherder83
    nerfherder83 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm usually pretty scruffy-looking. And my birth year.
  • TeamEdwardJenn
    TeamEdwardJenn Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Hmmm Well Im a Huge TwiHard :) I love Edward and My names Jenn...Down with Kstew she is a poop face
  • MeepleMuppet
    MeepleMuppet Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Hi! I think I found a home here with this group. "MeepleMuppet" came from my two favorite things: Muppets or my Muppet which is my nickname for my daughter, and board games. MFP wouldn't take one or the other (there's already a Meeple!? Where are you you board game geek?) so I used both.
  • pixie_pix
    pixie_pix Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    since I did not expect to find as many fellow-nerds and geeks in here I chose a more or less neutral nick for this community.
    I just love the word/name Pixie and because I am kind of hobby-photographer pixie pix seemed suitable... and I even got a Pixie-Cut last week :love:
  • kittiebittie
    kittiebittie Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I love cats and Kittie is a metal band I like. Bittie refurs to me being petite. It all rhymes. Not that thought out I guess :P
  • poe510
    poe510 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Poe510

I like the group Poe
    and I'm originally from California Bay Area.