Fat Fast

Options
timwhoa
timwhoa Posts: 325 Member
Clothes feel smaller, but scale seems to be stuck again,, GRR, out comes the FAT FAST!!,, just has to be done, its been 2 weeks since I have fast fasted

Replies

• chani8
    chani8 Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    Every time I stalled, it was because I hadn't recalculated my BMR. It should be done monthly. The thinner you get the less calories you get to eat. At least, that's how it worked for me.

What's a fat fast, btw??
  • timwhoa
    Options
    the Fat Fast is a tool that Atkins had in the rear part of his Early Books,, it was a tool he employed to break stalls/ platues , and it sure does work, so far for the past 7 months of doing atkins I have never had to count a single calorie, just counted grams of carbs and lost 71 pounds so far
  • timwhoa
    Options
    BUT, I must agree with you, I could very well be to a place where counting calories will be come neccasary to move forward, i have often heard of long term atkins users hitting a long term platue and that becomes the place they stopped dieting, i dont want that to happen to me here
  • pennyscabin
    pennyscabin Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    K-E-E-P G-O-I-N-G!!! You look "mahvalous dahhhhling!" I love your commitment and determination...!!!