Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Usernames

Replies

• AllanMisner
    AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member
    A = first initial of first name
    Misner = last name
    CPA = job certification

I also go by baldeagle on some forums, including twitter.
  • m00tmike
    m00tmike Posts: 248 Member
    I heard the word "moot" one time and fell in love with it. And my name is Mike.
  • Gnawcraft
    Gnawcraft Posts: 760 Member
    It's like Warcraft but much more nibbly.
  • herblackwings39
    herblackwings39 Posts: 3,930 Member
    The Danzig song Her Black Wings and the age I was when I started the email account associated with it.
  • aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    It's a combo of my Western and Chinese zodiac signs. I'm an Aquarius and a Rabbit. I thought they fit well together. I'm not into astrology, but I had just read my horoscope when I signed up, so it was on my mind.
  • sushiforbrains because the answer to "What do you want to eat?" is always "sushi!" I have gone through so many usernames in my time on the internet that it is not even funny. Can't even remember them all.
  • doomspark
    doomspark Posts: 228 Member
    Mine is a character from a book.
  • Ftw37
    Ftw37 Posts: 386 Member
    My initials. My favourite number.
  • aphroditesmaiden
    aphroditesmaiden Posts: 45 Member
    I've always felt a close and strong connection to Aphrodite, so much so that I could easily be a handmaiden or a priestess.
  • southpaw211
    southpaw211 Posts: 385 Member
    Lefty, month & day of birth. It's pretty much my go to username, has been for years now.
  • CrystlePistol
    CrystlePistol Posts: 11 Member
    My name is Crystle and my cousin used to call me Crystle the Pistol when I was a kid...also all my names I usually use for characters in games and internet accounts were taken.. grrrr.
  • rhonderoo
    rhonderoo Posts: 145 Member
    Rhonderoo is a name that I end up getting called a lot as an "endearment", and when I signed up for TheForce.Net in '02, that's what I used.... it's followed me everywhere since.
  • jaric01
    jaric01 Posts: 132 Member
    Mine is an obscure name from a popular fantasy series. Not a main character. In fact it was just a character mentioned in a back story. But I liked it because it was a short name (5 letters) and yet uncommon enough that I could use it repeatedly on just about any site.

Btw, bonus points for anyone who knows where I got it from. The prize...my friendship. :-)
  • Mine is easy - all words used to describe me. My friends (including hubby) call me hobbit (mostly because of height, almost always being hungry, and being a somewhat trixy hobbits). Geek because I am very fond of many things considered in the geekdom realm. And girl because, well, I am. Although I tend to work with a bunch of folks who are very shocked when I look like one.
  • nerfherder83
    nerfherder83 Posts: 23 Member
    I'm usually pretty scruffy-looking. And my birth year.
  • TeamEdwardJenn
    TeamEdwardJenn Posts: 400 Member
    Hmmm Well Im a Huge TwiHard :) I love Edward and My names Jenn...Down with Kstew she is a poop face
  • MeepleMuppet
    MeepleMuppet Posts: 226 Member
    Hi! I think I found a home here with this group. "MeepleMuppet" came from my two favorite things: Muppets or my Muppet which is my nickname for my daughter, and board games. MFP wouldn't take one or the other (there's already a Meeple!? Where are you you board game geek?) so I used both.
  • pixie_pix
    pixie_pix Posts: 157 Member
    since I did not expect to find as many fellow-nerds and geeks in here I chose a more or less neutral nick for this community.
    I just love the word/name Pixie and because I am kind of hobby-photographer pixie pix seemed suitable... and I even got a Pixie-Cut last week :love:
  • kittiebittie
    kittiebittie Posts: 39 Member
    I love cats and Kittie is a metal band I like. Bittie refurs to me being petite. It all rhymes. Not that thought out I guess :P
  • poe510
    poe510 Posts: 35 Member
    Poe510

I like the group Poe
    and I'm originally from California Bay Area.