RE: Where is Everyone?

Options
Hello! I just wanted to touch base and find out how things are going with those who were posting to participate in the challenge. I hope you're still in the group and feel free to share your posts!!! Let's Do This!!!!

Replies

• heatherc369
    heatherc369 Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Ya, there are over 100 members, yet there is less than 10 that check-in regularly??
  • MyLittleOwl
    MyLittleOwl Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I am here and I am IN IT! :-)
  • chirosche
    chirosche Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm still in the challenge. Working diligently with logging and exercise. I can see really results my body, especially from my workouts. I have not been weighing myself because it's not good for my head. But I plan on weighing in next weekend. I'm doing Carb Nite Solution and the last time I weighed in, I'd lost .5 lbs the first week I did a carb nite. So that was very encouraging. But I do quite a bit of lifting so I know that can make the scale go up. So I want to wait a week because I forgot to do it this morning.
  • LisaMfit4life
    LisaMfit4life Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Thank you to those who responded. Hopefully more will follow!!
  • GmomLinC
    Options
    I'm here!!!!!! :D
  • EFish111
    EFish111 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I was away for a conference and without internet until now. I'm back at home and getting back to logging in everyday!
  • annemama
    annemama Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I'm here! Didn't have a very productive week last week... so trying to stay focused this week!
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,419 Member
    Options
    I'm here, but just don't check in daily! Overall had a pretty good week last week!
  • JamieH1984
    JamieH1984 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'm still here too. I'm working on bettering my nutrition right now. I have my first session with my new trainer tomorrow. Trying to only weigh in every couple of weeks....my scale is a hateful B so I might break up with her for awhile. And focus on the tape measure (which is so much better for me mentally.)
  • LisaMfit4life
    Options
    Great! I use the tape measure also. My scale and I have a love/hate relationship so I only weight myself once a week. Good luck with your trainer and Thank you for the response back.
  • sissy848
    Options
    Yesterday was very busy but I did shoulders and arms and ab ripper x in the morning.
    Today I switched out xstretch for yogax because I will not have the time to do the whole 90 minutes'
    so I will do that one on Thursday instead of the stretch,.
  • RheneeB
    RheneeB Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone - today is my weigh in and I was so excited....3 pounds down from last week's weigh in!!

I had a pool party Saturday for the ladies in my Sunday School class and when my niece showed up I was blown away. She has been doing these Julian Michaels DVD's that I gave her for 30 days now and I could not believe the difference in her body. In the past 3 months she has lost 26 pounds (she is 23) but the workouts have made a huge change. She was definitely an inspiration for me to keep pushing play!!
  • kpierce169
    kpierce169 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I am still working hard. However, until MFP makes it possible to check in on forums with the mobile App, I have a really hard time getting to a computer every day to check in. Hope everybody has a great week!
  • Nikki31104
    Nikki31104 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    I am still here. I haven't given up. But I had surgery last Thursday and I have had more pain than I initially thought. Today is the first day that I have actually been able to move without thinking about it. I am hoping by this coming weekend I will be back to doing the 30 Day Shred. These last few days of just laying around have been so boring.
  • klyn05
    klyn05 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I am still here :) Logging my cals daily and exercising almost every day. However it is hard to get to the forums sometimes to check in but I am still in it all the way!!!

The past couple of days have been a tiny bit off and just seeing the large fluctuation from even a bit of going over drives me crazy. Cant wait til the scale goes back down, I will beat it ;) Hope everyone else is doing well!!!
  • LisaMfit4life
    Options
    Hi! Thanks for checking in, because there are quite a few people in the challenge and I've only heard from a few. Glad things are going well. I'm finishing up T25 and will take a rest week and do another round, because I love the program so much. I've lost 10 lbs but have another 10 lbs to go before the holiday season. Take care everyone and have a great day.
  • tanyaslosingit
    tanyaslosingit Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm here, but it looks like this will be my last post as I will be dropping out of the challenge:

Two weeks ago, I was the passenger in a car that rolled 360. I was wearing my seatbelt and, the car was a Volvo, both factors that I believed saved my life. I walked away. I thought I would be back to normal within a few days, but it turns out it doesn't really work that way. I'm on restricted activity for at least four more weeks and, I've developed some complications that require attention that super-cede my weight-loss goals. I was totally into this challenge for the couple of weeks that I was able to fully participate; but I need to devote my energies to getting better and cannot meet the goals I set for myself.

I'm truly sorry I cannot "play;" but I wish you all the best of luck with your goals! I have no doubt that there will be a number of success stories!

You Can Do this,
    T :-)
  • MyLittleOwl
    MyLittleOwl Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Tanya,
    I'm so sorry to hear about your accident, but also glad to hear that you walked away. Best of luck to you in your recovery, and hope to hear from you again when you are healed mind and body!