Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Looking to add "40s and fabulous" friends!

Greetings to fellow 40s and Fabulous "groupies"! I've been on MFP for almost one year. Fell off track for a few months but am refocused and working on the better me. If anyone is looking to add more friends, I would love to expand my support network. And remember, stay strong with your goals and be fabulous!

Replies

• mijasil
    mijasil Posts: 4
    My first day on MFP. I would enjoy support on this journey. Please add me to your friends list.
  • Feel free to add me too! I am fairly new as well and would welcome the friendship and support.
  • deileen64
    deileen64 Posts: 5 Member
    I have a long way to go. I would love to join.
  • chris2267
    chris2267 Posts: 57 Member
    Add me - we all need to stick together ;)
  • rxman13
    rxman13 Posts: 348 Member
    42 male feel free to add me
  • athene_circe
    athene_circe Posts: 34 Member
    Just joined the 40 and Fabulous group, but I've been on MFP for 8 months now (50 pounds lost). I'm 45 and I've only just started using the social end of things, so I don't have a ton of friends as yet. Feel free to add me if you're still looking for more friends.
  • Laura3BB
    Laura3BB Posts: 250 Member
    Just joined the 40 and Fabulous group, but I've been on MFP for 8 months now (50 pounds lost). I'm 45 and I've only just started using the social end of things, so I don't have a ton of friends as yet. Feel free to add me if you're still looking for more friends.

Wow great weight loss, well done!
  • Im fairly new and need all the support I can get. Feel free to add me
  • kvossandrews
    kvossandrews Posts: 210 Member
    Happy for people to add me... Im 41 and want to find a healthier me......

Im from Sydney......
  • gitnfit2
    gitnfit2 Posts: 203 Member
    Feel free to add me. always up to support people and can never have too many friends.
  • Leimaro
    Leimaro Posts: 148 Member
    You can add me and everyone else is invited too as well. :glasses:
  • marrisu
    marrisu Posts: 11 Member
    43 and hoping for fabulous some day soon, lol! I've been actively using this with fitbit for almost a month and am finally starting to lose a little, so happppppy! Need friends to motivate me so feel free to add me http://www.myfitnesspal.com/marrisu

:happy:
  • I have been using MFP for a while but just recently started using groups as a way to motivate myself. Would def. like to add some friends!!
  • Kitof
    Kitof Posts: 10 Member
    I am Chris, French expat installed in Massachusetts - 2nd "serious" day on MFP - friend-me at will :-)
  • debbiehudson1
    debbiehudson1 Posts: 3 Member
    Feel free to add me - need all the help I can get. Totally lost
  • vrandal
    vrandal Posts: 22 Member
    Hi! I am 47. Just joined last week. I am 141 lbs current and on my way to be 20 lbs lighter. I would love to be your friend :)!
  • Link2Life
    Link2Life Posts: 102 Member
    Add me, too! I'm rebooting at age 40. I bought a horse and want to do long distance endurance riding. To be fair to him, I need to do my part and lose the 35 extra pounds I'm carrying. My exercise of choice will be walking and running as I hope to do the couch to 5K and/or Zombies Run program starting TONIGHT.
  • VoicelessRide
    VoicelessRide Posts: 395 Member
    45 and love new friends...fun motivating and not uptight
  • krishamisha
    krishamisha Posts: 19 Member
    I am on and off with MFP, mostly back on now. Please feel free to add me too.
  • swervin88
    swervin88 Posts: 6 Member
    Love MFP...42 please feel free to add me