Our day 1 weigh ins......

Options
13»

Replies

• Cheeky_and_Geeky
    Cheeky_and_Geeky Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

I'm desperate to get out of the 150's! I'm presently at 154 and would be thrilled to be in the 140's at the end of the month.

Me too!
  • Cheeky_and_Geeky
    Options
    Great idea... I'm starting at 151lbs - I hope to be down to 145lbs by the end of Sept. but I'd be happy with a pound a week so that would be 146lbs. :flowerforyou:

Same here!
  • littlesis1962
    littlesis1962 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I don't have my first September weigh in until September 4th but I did rededicate late in August. I'm happy I did. Logging and working out very day is key for me. I feel so good when I get outside and do some hefty physical activity. My last weight at weigh in a week ago was 253 lbs. I believe I can be at 240 lbs before the end of September. Not out of reach or unrealistic but very much attached to a major committment.

One thing I find has been helping me for the last 2 months has been the calendar I have posted on my vision board in my bedroom. I decide what is really important to focus on for the month and then after I complete those tasks every day, I mark them with some special, colourful or meaningful stickers. This month I'm using phrases in conversation bubbles and little red apples with A+ on them. My focus this month is logging and working out every day for a minimum of 60 minutes. I recommend it if you are a highly visual person like me.

Have a wonderful month everyone!!
  • Cheeky_and_Geeky
    Options
    Happy September all!

SW (7/6/2013) 167lbs
    CW (9/1) 151lbs
    GW (9/30) 146lbs
    UGW (12/31) 132lbs

I've lost 8lbs in July & 8 more in august, but I know my weight loss will probably be slowing down so I'm hoping to lose 5lbs this month.

My goals:
    1. to make better food choices, not just staying under calorie consumption.
    2. Workout 4-5 days a week.

I hope we all reach our goals! Good luck!

9/7- 150lbs
    I've been active 4 days this week (:
  • PhoenixStrikes
    PhoenixStrikes Posts: 587 Member
    Options

9/7- 150lbs

Great job Alex, you're doing wonderfully!

I weighed on at 152.8 this morning.
  • Cheeky_and_Geeky
    Options

9/7- 150lbs

Great job Alex, you're doing wonderfully!

I weighed on at 152.8 this morning.

Thanks! You're doing great too!
  • Cheeky_and_Geeky
    Options
    Happy September all!

SW (7/6/2013) 167lbs
    CW (9/1) 151lbs
    GW (9/30) 146lbs
    UGW (12/31) 132lbs

I've lost 8lbs in July & 8 more in august, but I know my weight loss will probably be slowing down so I'm hoping to lose 5lbs this month.

My goals:

9/7- 150lbs

9/18- 148lbs!
    Been walking more & trying to stay active since hubby was out of town for almost 2 weeks. Now that he's home, I'm going to hit the gym again!
  • Cheeky_and_Geeky
    Options
    Happy September all!

SW (7/6/2013) 167lbs
    CW (9/1) 151lbs
    GW (9/30) 146lbs
    UGW (12/31) 132lbs

My goals:

9/7- 150lbs

9/18- 148lbs!
    Been walking more & trying to stay active since hubby was out of town for almost 2 weeks. Now that he's home, I'm going to hit the gym again!

9/22 147lbs. Ran a 5K today
  • ampherz
    ampherz Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Happy September all!

SW (7/6/2013) 167lbs
    CW (9/1) 151lbs
    GW (9/30) 146lbs
    UGW (12/31) 132lbs

My goals:

9/7- 150lbs

9/18- 148lbs!

Wow, you're doing so well!
  • Jcsmith5210
    Jcsmith5210 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Your doing really well, well done,keep it up :smile:
  • Cheeky_and_Geeky
    Options
    SW: 155 lbs
    CW: 150.6 lbs (Sept. 1)
    GW: 144 lbs
    UGW: 130 lbs

I've yo-yo-ed up and down from my ultimate high weight of 150. In February I was feeling amazing at 137 lbs.

I plan to eat as clean as possible (veggies, fruits, beans, half of any hamburgers I give in to) and keep on track with Insanity (currently week 2). I skip more workouts than Shaun T says to because life gets in the way, but I'm still doing great at 3-4 workouts a week.

Working out really gives me power to keep going. After a workout, I'm jazzed to sort through my junkmail, pick up a project, and make some hummus to eat as a snack the next day. Without a workout, I'm parked in front of the TV.

Get it!

Great job & great goals! You got this!
  • Cheeky_and_Geeky
    Options
    Happy September all!

SW (7/6/2013) 167lbs
    CW (9/1) 151lbs
    GW (9/30) 146lbs
    UGW (12/31) 132lbs

My goals:

9/7- 150lbs

9/18- 148lbs!

9/27- 145lbs. Lost 6lbs thus far. I've been doing more cardio, which I think is helping. I hope you all reached your goals this month!
  • PhoenixStrikes
    PhoenixStrikes Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    9/27- 145lbs. Lost 6lbs thus far. I've been doing more cardio, which I think is helping. I hope you all reached your goals this month!

Great job! You really rocked it this month!
  • Cheeky_and_Geeky
    Options

Great job! You really rocked it this month!

Thanks! You too Ellie! You're so close to your goal! You're doing an amazing job!
  • Cheeky_and_Geeky
    Options
    Happy September all!

SW (7/6/2013) 167lbs
    CW (9/1) 151lbs
    GW (9/30) 146lbs
    UGW (12/31) 132lbs

My goals:

9/7- 150lbs

9/18- 148lbs!

9/30- my final weight is 145lbs. Was sick all weekend & didn't work out but did a lot of yoga. Hope you all reached your goals!