What is your dream size?

Options
2»

Replies

• ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    I'm currently a 10(maybe even a 9. Don't know). I would LOVE to be a size 8. A single digit pant size is something I don't think I have ever been.
  • confused_truffle
    confused_truffle Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Last time I was keto, I dropped to a 25-26 (2-3), but felt skeletor. So 26-27 (3-4) would be awesome :bigsmile:

Oh and I'm currently 28-29 (7-8)!
  • Mistizoom
    Mistizoom Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    If I get to a size 12 I will be extremely happy. I have never been lower than a 14 in my adult life (though that was in the early 1990's and a size 14 then may very well be a size 10-12 now). Would be happy to go lower than that too! I'm a size 20 pants now and a 1X shirt (usually 18-20 in the brands I buy).
  • 366to266
    366to266 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Guy here.

It's amusing to note that a women's ideal size is 6-8, yet a man's idea of the perfect size for a woman is 10-12 :D

My suggestion is aim for that 10-12 and if you are still unhappy with the way you are, just tone it up! Men like a few curves!

It isn't about what MEN want us to be. We don't exist merely to please you. We are beings in our own right.
  • kiramaniac
    kiramaniac Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    Guy here.

It's amusing to note that a women's ideal size is 6-8, yet a man's idea of the perfect size for a woman is 10-12 :D

My suggestion is aim for that 10-12 and if you are still unhappy with the way you are, just tone it up! Men like a few curves!

Ha! My hubby just laughed at this and agreed.
  • chirpinggalaxy
    Options
    I think a 10-12 would be perfect for me. I'm 5'8" and not fine-boned at all, so I really think that if I drop below 150 and/or 10/12, I'll look skeletal and I don't want that.
  • fablevins
    fablevins Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I would love to be a size 4. The smallest I've been as adult though is an 8, so we shall see. ;)
  • hookilau
    hookilau Posts: 3,134 Member
    Options
    I started in an uncomfortable 33 or 13, somewhere around that.
    I'm currently in a very comfortable 8 and I'm aiming for a comfortable 4.
    I'm only 5' tall with about 15# left to lose, so I imagine 2 more pant sizes isn't going to be too far off.
  • Dystopianne
    Dystopianne Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I started in a tight 32. Knowing I was going to have to buy another pair of pants online (most stores stop at 26) was one of the many things that motivated me to do something about my weight. I'm now in a 24. I think I'd be MORE than THRILLED to be a 12-14.
  • samuelsson
    samuelsson Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    You know, I haven't been aiming for a particular size, but this got me thinking. Before I gained weight, I was a very fit, very athletic size 8-10. I'd like to aim for that again -- I definitely put on muscle easily, so I don't think I'll ever be smaller than an 8 (wasn't in the past when I was fit).

Mostly I just want to be fit. =)
  • astartig
    astartig Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Guy here.

It isn't about what MEN want us to be. We don't exist merely to please you. We are beings in our own right.

^this times ten!
  • hookilau
    hookilau Posts: 3,134 Member
    Options
    Guy here.

^this times ten!

Right?.... :ohwell:

to the guy who posted: I appreciate what you're trying to say, but in all fairness, none of the men I know can tell the difference between the sizes being discussed, but they sure know when you're exceeding the limits of the ones you're wearing :laugh: :blushing:

As a rather small person, for me, it's about proportions.
  • VanCityFit
    VanCityFit Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I have so many cute jeans under my bed that I would love to wear...none are larger than a size 8 :(

I had to buy two pairs of 14s 2 weeks ago to get me through this fall and winter, it is the largest size I have ever bought. I was devastated, I cried, got sweaty, anxious and nauseated in the dressing room. But I feel like a million bucks wearing something that fits instead of something that is too small and I am busting out of. They are already loose and I have to wear a belt so I'm hoping they will fall off by December.
  • jen_zz
    jen_zz Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    US 4.