Looking for a few vegan diet buddies!

Options

Replies

• jessicafk11
    jessicafk11 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm still working on my transition from vegetarian to vegan (pretty much vegan all the time but sometimes still vegetarian when we eat out since it is the most challenging . . . but I am working on it) and could use more vegan friends!
  • EvelynBfly78
    EvelynBfly78 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Add me too! Add me too!
    Vegan since June 2013. Vegetarian before that. Love to get new food ideas.
    My diary is open to friends.
  • Veganbambina
    Veganbambina Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    ADD ME? Oooops, didn't mean to yell! Strict Vegan, going on 3 years.
  • Cameronie
    Cameronie Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I don't know the difference between Vegan, Strict Vegan, and Completely Vegan....

but you can add me. I'm one of those three. you tell me which.
    :-P
  • benol1
    benol1 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    For personal beliefs I can not add you - saving the oceans is one of my passions - but good luck with your weight loss Xx

This is why people tend to be put off by vegans. :frown:

You can add me if you like. I'm vegan but I don't exclude people because of their dietary preferences.
    kind regards,

Ben
  • vegandave
    vegandave Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    be happy for you to add me...
  • leaaa92
    leaaa92 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I'm a new vegan, started two months ago. Sometimes I fall short and eat something made with milk or egg :/ but I try my hardest to avoid them. I feel great since becoming vegan! Feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • appifanie
    appifanie Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I totally get the not adding non-vegans! If someone is doing a good job on their weight loss journey, I don't want to open their food diary to see what they're doing only to see that they're eating animals I don't eat. How inspired can I, as a vegan, be by someone who isn't? I want to see what vegans are doing well so I can get ideas of what to do well.
  • DaughterofMaat
    DaughterofMaat Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! I've been vegan for a year, and vegetarian for three years. Always looking for a fitness buddy! I need all the motivation I can get!
  • Veganmafia
    Veganmafia Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me
  • tannabarker
    tannabarker Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I've been vegan for about 6 weeks. Feel free to add me.
  • antileah
    antileah Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello! Everyone feel free to add me! I've been vegan for around a year! I'm looking forward to peeking at everyone's food diaries haha :D
  • danikanoodles
    danikanoodles Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Vegan here as well. Feel free to add me!
  • DarrenMcCall
    DarrenMcCall Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Vegan athlete here. Feel free to add me also!
    I share my diary!
  • ThehungryveganUK
    Options
    Hi all! If anyone wants to add me feel free! My diaries open to view by friends. :)
  • 9melissal
    9melissal Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm vegan for about 1 1/2 years and I'm trying to clean up my diet a little because I've gotten careless lately. Feel free to add me!
  • meowchii
    meowchii Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hey! I am coming up on my first full year vegan and I love it. Best decision I ever made and I will never go back!!!

I want as many vegan friends as I can get because I don't know many real life vegans. Feel free to add me!
  • allthingsgood4
    allthingsgood4 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have been vegan for 2 1/2 years.
  • mrtobias50
    mrtobias50 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I have been vegan for 2.5 years and on MFP for over a year. Looking to add friends!
  • JackiePenner
    JackiePenner Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Add me! ;)