Day 16 What day are you?

Options
Geojerm
Geojerm Posts: 291 Member
I've just finished level 2 day 16.....for some reason I can not remember what comes next each time I do this workout I'm kinda lovin it. Its becoming addictive I'm probably a few days behind some of you, had to miss a few days here & there. Just wondering where everyone else is at?

Replies

• Geojerm
    Options
    Anyone else still besides me & Ruth??:happy:
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    Options
    I was wondering the same thing lol

I've done 4 days now at level 2, will spend the next 4 and then move on to level 3 - I have to continue past Sept cos I missed a few days here and there plus weekends aren't good for me..

latest measurement - 1 1/2" off my tummy! woohoo (just where I wanted to lose too :-D)

I'm at day 18!
  • cad1963
    Options
    I am just finishing up level 2. At the rate I am going, it will take me well into October to finish.
    I plan to cut back to 3x a week so I can do other exercises also. I would rather take longer to
    finish than burn out and quit.
  • Geojerm
    Options
    I was wondering the same thing lol

I've done 4 days now at level 2, will spend the next 4 and then move on to level 3 - I have to continue past Sept cos I missed a few days here and there plus weekends aren't good for me..

latest measurement - 1 1/2" off my tummy! woohoo (just where I wanted to lose too :-D)

I'm at day 18!

Wow .. that's fantastic !