Week 1 struggles

Options
Post your struggles here. Others, feel free to reply to give motivation and support!

Replies

• cem614
    cem614 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    As of today, my struggle has actually been hitting my calories. I don't know why, but I just woke up feeling ill today and cannot find myself able to sleep this evening. Hopefully it is just a 24 hour thing, and I will awake refreshed and bright and bushy tailed.
  • Kev_Red
    Kev_Red Posts: 19
    Options
    I do allot of travelling, so finding decent, healthy, organic food in airports & hotels is pretty non-existent. Especially in South East Asia. That's where I fall, make great progress when home then travel & boom. 1 step forward 2 step back....*uggg
  • BrandNewFabulousMe
    Options
    As of today, my struggle has actually been hitting my calories. I don't know why, but I just woke up feeling ill today and cannot find myself able to sleep this evening. Hopefully it is just a 24 hour thing, and I will awake refreshed and bright and bushy tailed.

I have the opposite issue. What ideas do you have to help you change this?
  • BrandNewFabulousMe
    Options
    I do allot of travelling, so finding decent, healthy, organic food in airports & hotels is pretty non-existent. Especially in South East Asia. That's where I fall, make great progress when home then travel & boom. 1 step forward 2 step back....*uggg

I'd love travel but I know it takes a lot of self control to not just indulge! I'd be eating everything in sight! I'm glad you are trying to take the healthy route!
  • BrandNewFabulousMe
    Options
    Where do I start??? I think my biggest struggle is overeating and overestimating my calories. My eyes always look bigger than what I should be eating!!!! Im a stay at home mother and I have an in-home daycare so food is always right here. i am always cooking and tasting and biting this and that. This is my goal to learn to eat in moderation
  • lhiett50
    lhiett50 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    My whole goal for this week was to finish this challenge. Unfortunately, I received some bad news yesterday, and I didn't feel like running my mile. So, I didn't get to finish that. However, I taught an abs class earlier yesterday so I definitely did my 35 crunches/sit ups. Today, I'm going to run my 2 miles. I don't think that it'll be better than my Tuesday time, but I'll just be happy to finish. I hope everyone else is doing well!
  • lhiett50
    lhiett50 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    What types of food do you have available for the kids? There are plenty of healthy food ideas for kids on Pinterest that you could use. I know it has to be crazy with multiple children. Just watching my 1 year old niece is enough for me!
  • BrandNewFabulousMe
    Options
    My whole goal for this week was to finish this challenge. Unfortunately, I received some bad news yesterday, and I didn't feel like running my mile. So, I didn't get to finish that. However, I taught an abs class earlier yesterday so I definitely did my 35 crunches/sit ups. Today, I'm going to run my 2 miles. I don't think that it'll be better than my Tuesday time, but I'll just be happy to finish. I hope everyone else is doing well!

It's okay! Things happen and I am glad you are honest with yourself and you were able to make it up in other areas. Kudos to you girl