I'm new here...can I join you lovely people?

Options
Hi there, I have 45 pounds to lose and have decided to do the 17 day diet so thought I would join this group for support and to support others. I really like the idea of feeling great for the start of a new year....especially since I've had one of the worst years of my life!

I'm coming to the one year mark since my last (and worst) of three miscarriagesso I feel a fresh start is needed and to leave a lot of things behind and focus on the future. I wanted to treat myself to a new wardrobe to celebrate a new season of my life so but I thought I'd lose the weight first!

I've just started so I'm waaaay behind the rest of you but I hope your success can inspire me!

I'm 40 now and also another reason to lose is because we want to try again to see if we can pregnant. I don't know if it will happen but my pregnancies all happened when I was at a certain weight, and never when I was this size. Don't know why..

I'm only on day 3 and it's a bit of an adjustment! Looking forward to sharing the journey with people who really understand. x

Replies

• jenbk2
    jenbk2 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    You can definitely join us ! I just restarted today. So sorry about your past year :-(, I will be here to encourage and support any time needed ! Here is to a healthier you !
  • Rainbowwow
    Rainbowwow Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,

I have been struggling with my weight for some time and was not able to lose a lot.
    I have started on the 17 Day Diet, today is Day 1 and I would love to join you lovely people in the journey of becoming healthier.

My weight loss is at a very slow pace so I'm hoping to lose 20 lbs by 1/1/14.
  • icandoit63
    icandoit63 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    welcome to the group..... I do love the cycle's. I currently returned to activate cycle 2 since I gained a few lbs over vacation. then is the work to loose the next 5lbs. Let us know how your doing
  • Lilloise
    Lilloise Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,

I hope you don't mind me joining this group. I'm on Day 2 of Cycle 1. I decided to try the 17 day diet because NOTHING ELSE IS WORKING!!!
  • Alisha28
    Alisha28 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I have been busy and kinda got off 17 but back on cycle 1 day 2 and feeling good. I completed this diet and always come back if my eating goes away from being clean. I always feel best when sticking to the plan :)
  • icandoit63
    icandoit63 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    hi guys that is great. I always feel best when I am on the cycles too. I have been trying to stay on cycle 2 most of the time. It's soup season so trying to make some healthy soups to eat with my salads.