Running long distances and oatmeal

Options
St_Paul
St_Paul Posts: 32 Member
OK, so a few weeks ago I found out about The Oatmeal, a web comic. I am often one of the last people to find out about things in general (I think the original article I came acrossed actually had the text, "The most well known and widely read web comic...), but whatever; I have many many interesting and consuming things going on offline.

Anyway, The Oatmeal is good. Really good. I thought this 6 part comic might be enjoyed by this group: http://theoatmeal.com/comics/running

Also, the rules of grammar, another section on his site, should be used in schools. Just my opinion.

Anyway, Enjoy!

Replies

• brandiuntz
    brandiuntz Posts: 2,717 Member
    Options
    Been a fan of his for awhile. That Running comic has to be the best ever. Love it!
  • St_Paul
    St_Paul Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I am often one of the last people to find out about things in general (I think the original article I came acrossed actually had the text, "The most well known and widely read web comic...), but whatever; I have many many interesting and consuming things going on offline.

This is something I just tell myself, I'm pretty lame offline too. :smile:
  • linddavis
    linddavis Posts: 101
    Options
    That was pretty funny! and sometimes spot on ;)
    "Dont be a baked potato. Be a human."

Love it.
  • emblu
    emblu Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    A mate of mine posted it on facebook a while ago, its hilarious n spot on :D