How much protein? how many cals?

Lorix94
Lorix94 Posts: 108 Member
Hi! I lift, my Weight is 152 pounds and i'm 6.135 feet.
Are 2795 cals enough to gain mass? (my macros are 30% Pro / 50% Carbs / 20% fat)
For me is hard to reach my 182g Protein goal... any advice?
I wanted an "as clean as possible" bulk... even if it takes time...
Thanks!

Replies

• AsrarHussain
    AsrarHussain Posts: 1,424 Member
    Are 2795 cals enough to gain mass? (my macros are 30% Pro / 50% Carbs / 20% fat)
    Thanks!

i cant say everyone has a diffrent motablisim which predict the calorie intake for the person.
    first find your maintance calories then add 300-500 calls depending how much weight you gain each week .
    i eat 1 gram protein per bodyweight i weight 220 lb or so im eating 220 gram protein i try to fit my protein first then the rest just fits in.
    go to myprotein they have cheap whey protein powders 5 kg for 45-60 £ cheap u can get the protein easier that way
    hope it helped
  • danger2oneself2
    danger2oneself2 Posts: 340 Member
    Thanks!

Hey dude, 2800 cals may or may not be enough for you.....that's had to say unless its your saying it because everyones metabolism is so different. I can tell you that 2800-3200 cals is perfect for me bulking. I would up the protein though in place of the some carbs. Have you been gaining any weight @ 2800 cals? How long have you been eating that much? Because you should atleast give it a week or so and if youre not gaining any weight up it 200-300 next week and repeat until you start gaining weight. And I wouldn't worry to much about you bulking as clean as possible, you don't look like you have an ounce of fat on you anyways so you could prob even use a little....my 2 cents best of luck to ya man