Weigh In 10/7

Good afternoon groupies!

I know our group has seriously waned over the last month, but I'm still around! I have to confess, I haven't done well the last few weeks (between challenges at the gym I always slack...and this was a big break). The new challenge started today, and I am committed!! I have gained back 8 lbs though, between eating like crap and bloated from TOM. But today is a new day!! I know that the chances of me hitting my Phase 1 goal are very slim, and probably dangerous (20 lbs in 3 weeks?! probably not), but I will give it my best and see where I land!

SW 199
PW 188.4
CW 195.8
Loss this phase 3.2

I am hoping with strict logging and extra water, I will drop a lot of bloat weight this week!

Good luck to everyone!!

~Michelle~

Replies

• bitxbit
    bitxbit Posts: 1,465 Member
    Hi All!!!
    Great outlook, Michelle!! Even if you don't hit your Phase 1 goal head-on, you've made progress! Granny called it "Sticktoitiveness" & we can do it! Wonder, also..Where's our People?? I had a busy, chaotic Monday.... Dr. appt, annual blood letting (hahaha!!), banking, bills and grocery...whew! I was so give out, that I slipped right past my EMWLC entry! Sorry if you felt abandoned :flowerforyou: Anxious to hear my blood workup results on Friday, at my Dr. appt....Hoping he's pleased with my weight loss and my lowering BP numbers. I'd sooo like to be able to stop the BP meds!! My knee has felt quite a bit better over these last couple of months... thankful!! Well, here's my weekly check-in. Have a blessed week!! ♥~KathyJo

SW (8/1 -10/31/13) (#1)___346 (8/1)
    PW (previous weight)____ 324 (9/30)
    CW (current weight)_____ 322 (10/7)
    Loss (this week)________-2 (10/7)
    Loss Total (phase #1)____-24 (goal of 31#) 7# to goal
  • Hi everyone,

I'm still around and hanging in there. I've had a bad two weeks, but I'm still committed.

SW 332.4
    PW 318.4
    CW 322.6
    Loss this phase 9.8
  • SW (for current phase): 237
    PW (previous weight): 227.6
    CW (current weight): 228.2
    Loss (this week): +0.6 :(
    Loss Total (this phase): 8.8

I am also still here and committed!! :)
  • getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    Sw: 203
    Pw: 199.8
    Cw:199.0
    Loss this week: .8
    Loss this phase: 4.8

Hey guys still around!! Sorry for the late weigh in but this week has been crazy.