DAY 51

Options
heatherc369
heatherc369 Posts: 1,555 Member
Day 51 of 90

Focus T25 Beta Week 3 Day 2 : Upper Focus

After doing Core Upper Focus I did my 140 Squats ( 4 sets of 35 with 10lbs )

besides the push-ups ( I can barely do girly push-ups) I really like this vid!! :wink:

Replies

• bceltic
    bceltic Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I have pushups today on my program :sad: I'm terrible at them and I do them on my knees also.
  • RheneeB
    RheneeB Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Kicked booty this morning!! Did something crazy and fun this past Sunday...auditioned for a movie! A production company that makes faith based movies is filming a movie based on a home our church has for women with addictions....drugs, alcohol....and I though what the heck....may as well give it a shot! Everyone from church that auditioned pretty much know that we will end up as just extras but how many people can say they auditioned for a movie!! The character I auditioned for is the wife of the main actor in the move...Eric Estrada....you younger ladies will not remember him but he was Ponch on the tv series Chips....he played a motorcycle cop. I actually got to meet him and he may be older but he is just as cute!!!
  • LisaMfit4life
    LisaMfit4life Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Wow that's awesome!! Happy Tuesday everyone and welcome to Day 51!! Gamma Extreme Circuit done for the day!! That was a tough one, but I got it done. I do remember Erik Estrada, because I actually watched that show. What a blast from the past! Everyone have a good day!
  • sissy848
    Options
    Combat 60 completed this morning.
  • MyLittleOwl
    MyLittleOwl Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Wow Rhenee that sounds awesome! :-)

We had our Employee Appreciation Fall Festival today. Bring on the Apple Cider Donut! I used my lunch voucher for that yummy wrap in the cafeteria instead of the mega hoagies they were handing out outside. I planned it smart and broke dead even on my calories. It got crazy at work so I was livid that I didn't get to the gym as planned, but I did just get in my 2.5 mile walk at home, and I'll take that as an acceptable substitute. I will be going to the gym tomorrow though, come hell or high water!