Week 1

Options
2»

Replies

• jtogden
    jtogden Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Focus T25 Alpha - Speed 1.0 complete. There's a lot of movement in this one! I wasn't able to keep up with my footwork as well as I should have been...guess I'll work my way up to it. Overall, a good work out.
  • RadianWear
    Options
    I had the same issue with some of the movies, my rhythm is sorely lacking lol!
  • jtogden
    Options
    Alpha - Total Body (W1D3) done! Man this one was hard. I was reverting back to some of my 30 Day Shred movements with the plank parts. I had never seen the spider plank / push up move, and I actually liked it. But, anything with moving from plank to squat was impossible for me. I am definitely feeling achy after that workout. I had to stop a bunch of times, but only took a 5 second breather before continuing. Good times...
  • RadianWear
    Options
    Yeah, by the time you get to the oblique push ups I am done. My heart is too high by then lol.
  • jtogden
    Options
    Alpha - Ab Interval (W1D4) done. I like this workout...except for the V-sits. After the first progression of V-sits, I physically couldn't do them anymore. I didn't see what the modified version was, so I just started doing crunches. At least I kept moving throughout the workout. Overall, I enjoyed this one.
  • RadianWear
    Options
    I can't do the vsits without putting my arms behind me, putting them by my side I can't balance lol
  • jtogden
    Options
    Alpha - Cardio & Lower Focus (W1D5) done. Ugghh...I actually hurt my knee and quad doing both of these this morning. I got up early to get both done. I decided to do it in the order they suggested (Cardio then Lower), but I'm not sure that was the right thing to do. There is already some lower focus in the cardio, so I think I overworked it and ended up getting hurt. I don't think it's major...nothing a couple days off won't fix, but it was too much for me. I'm looking forward to the break and starting fresh on Monday with Week 2.