WEEK 2 Results...WEEK 3 CHALLENGE

Options

Replies

• FindingSamMon
    FindingSamMon Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    My #4 is to quit smoking. I have set my quit date and I'm ready.
  • jaajh
    jaajh Posts: 1,262 Member
    Options
    My goal is two-fold:

1) To lose the 13 lbs I gained while in the UK. (Only 2.5 of it has gone so far, so still over 10 lbs to go!), and
    2) To be able to run 8 km (5 miles) in under an hour again. (Right now I would settle for being able to run that distance without stopping in ANY time frame! I could do it a year ago, but now I can only just about keep going for 5 km - and I am SLOW!)
  • lostgurl55
    lostgurl55 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    My goal; lose down too 199. AND that's deff a mountain to climb..
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    My realistic goal is to reach 155lbs during this challenge. I know its less than 10lbs but for some reason it has been extremely hard for me to get back to this number. I'd actually be super impressed just to be outta the 160's but 155 is my goal for now.
  • scythswife
    scythswife Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    My goal for this challenge is to refind my motivation and work on losing the 25 pounds I regained after I lost my motivation
  • fang19423
    fang19423 Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    My goal has 2 parts.:

1) To lose at least 10 lbs during this challenge (I know it doesn't seem a lot but I am struggling :blushing: )
    2) To get fit enough to run again.
  • kristinc06837
    kristinc06837 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    #4 My goal is to continue staying with in my healthy weight gain for this pregnancy. My goal is only about another 11 lbs gained for the remained of the pregnancy hoping I can keep it with in that :)
  • kateflourishes
    kateflourishes Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    #4 My goal is to get back into a exercise routine by the end of this challenge!
  • gmoneylemus
    Options
    Goal is to lose 15 lbs this challenge.
  • mahastidance
    Options
    my goal is to hold the weight Im at:happy: . and not get eliminated from this challenge as weeks go by..:noway:
  • nonnalynn
    nonnalynn Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    My goal is to get a job....but I'll make my CHALLENGE goal to fit in my size 18 jeans....I want to be in the 16's, but let me get into the 18's first. Right now 20's are too tight to wear:blushing:
  • mangobadango
    mangobadango Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    My realistic goal is to have exercise be an automatic response in my life again. I love how this challenge makes exercise and fitness a habit for me. My body doesn't necessarily react to the exercise and diet like it should so making a weightloss goal isn't positive for me. The habit to move more is a good goal for me.

Thanks for the push Sheri!
  • sninny
    sninny Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    My goal, since I'm pregnant, is to maintain a healthy weight gain during this challenge. I'm 12.5 weeks now and I think I'm gaining too fast. Time to re-evaluate my eating habits!
  • dzmikki
    dzmikki Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    My goal is to form habits. Both healthy eating and exercising. I would like to lose 15 pounds by the end of the challenge.
  • barkingbetty
    barkingbetty Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    My goal is to reach my goal weight with Weight Watchers AND maintain it so that I can become a Lifetime Member (and not have to pay a monthly fee!)
  • usernamekelly1
    usernamekelly1 Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    My goals are

Lose a stone (14lbs)

The other one is I'm going out on a 10k run just to see my time (this will be done next week) my aim is to improve on my running speed... I have a 10K race Dec 21st, that I'd like to get a PB at...

Eat healthier!

and make it to last week!
  • Justacoffeenut
    Justacoffeenut Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    Realistic goal: To get back down to my pre July 4 weekend weight. I know it isn't that many lbs but I haven't been able to get there and stay there since. I have to bridge this hurtle before I can even think about my goal weight.

Otherwise I want my bedroom organized at least.
  • MLPC
    MLPC Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    My goal: I hope to be under 170#, and they say it takes 30 days to make something a habit, I hope to make reps/exercise a habit! Thanks for your challenges!!!
  • SIimMama
    SIimMama Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I almost forgot this part of the challenge this week!?!

My goal for the challenge is to drop one jean size!
    Also I want to squat 110lbs, and bench 70lbs by the end of the challenge! (right now I can squat 5x5 95lbs, and almost bench 60)
  • khadijaasafi
    khadijaasafi Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    My goal is to run a 5K by the end of this challenge in 35 mins.