Let's finish getting lean in 2013!!!

Options
ladyonaquest
ladyonaquest Posts: 605 Member
Ladies we have 10 weeks and 2 days left in 2013. We all know that the holiday season can be very tempting so let's get started on a challenge now so that we can stay focused. If you have a certain amount of weight you would like to lose by then, post your sw and your current weight along with your goal weight each week. You can also post your weekly goals, your plans, what's working for you, whatever you want every week, to keep us all engaged in this process. It's going to be FUN!! Each week we will have a weekly challenge that I will post below. Let us know how the challenge is working for you. A challenge is just what it states, a challenge. If it was supposed to be easy, there would be no point in doing it. What matters is that you attempted the challenge!

Week 1: Walk/Run/or Jog 20 miles

Week 2: Drink your weight in water at least 64 ounces of water with lemon in each cup!

Week 3: 500 jump ropes and 100 bicycle crunches everyday this week

Week 4: No bread or pasta at all this week, (no whole grain, week, breadie treats, nada zero zilch)

Week 5: Do at least a 30 minute cardio session every day this week.

Week 6: Track everything you eat and drink this week!! Every morsel, MEASURE, MEASURE, MEASURE

Week 7: Squat it like it's hot!!! 200 squats this week with at least 20 lbs of weight. If you don't have weights, fill up a grocery bag with can goods or something, NO EXCUSES!!!

Week 8: Up your protein!! Have protein in every meal this week, even your snacks!! Remember, meat isn't the only source of protein!

Week 9: This is the week of CHRISTMAS!!! This shouldn't be hard, Walk/jog or run 30 miles this week. If you have a pedometer or a tracker, every step counts while shopping!!!

Week 10: Make up your own weekly challenge and let us all know! I am challenging you to post what all you have learn about yourself, accomplished or feel you need to work harder on based on 2013 and tell us what our plan is moving forward into 2014!!

PLEASE JOIN ME SISTAS!!!!

Replies

• tnjackso1
    tnjackso1 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Im in, so when shall we begin!!
  • ladyonaquest
    Options
    We begin TODAY!!! Let's GO!!!
  • Kbtb1998
    Options
    I am in. I would like to lose 20 pounds before Dec 31st.
    SW 218.8
    CW 218.8
    GW 198.8 by 12/31/13
  • tnjackso1
    tnjackso1 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    SW- 186.2
    CW-186.2
    GW- 180 (I know that's probably a low number but I'd rather be realistic with myself and not set myself up for disaapointment...I know me so I've gotta set a goal that want leave me discouraged if I miss it by a hair or so..For I'm in it till the end so I don't want any disappointment to set me back. You gotta know your body and do you!!!)
  • Barbieg428
    Barbieg428 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • shavonne
    shavonne Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Getting on the treadmill tonight :-)
  • Chanti1620
    Chanti1620 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I'm in, that was my goal anyhow, at least i'll keep myself accountable! i'm about to do my Les Mills right now!

SW: 360
    CW: 298
    GW: Whenever I feel i look my best, lol
    Body Fat: between 20-23%
  • lahkeishamarrie
    lahkeishamarrie Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm with it! Let's GO!!!

SW: 193
    CW: 190
    GW: I'm with Chanti, whenever I look and feel my best!!
    Current BMI: 35.3 (eeeekkk!!! I know...smh)
  • Taqoyiajohnson
    Options
    Okay I am in.

SW: 357
    CW: 329
    GW: 300 by 1/1/2014 (under 300...really would like to leave 300 in 2013) but if at least 15 lbs I will be content!
    UW: I am with everyone....until I look and feel the best.

Lets get it ladies! Add me : ) I def. can use the motivation. I will follow you guys now!
  • ladyonaquest
    Options
    YAY!! I'm so glad you ladies are in with me!! Don't forget to get your Miles in this week!!!!

SW: 165
    GW: My fittest
    End of the year goal: 160
  • Taqoyiajohnson
    Options
    I going to work on 3 miles a day to meet this weeks challenge. Pushing for 1.5 miles in the AM and 1.5 in the PM. I am mostly a Zumba girl...and hate walking, but I am going to take my husband with me, should be more enjoyable! You ladies have a good one! :smile:
  • Kbtb1998
    Options
    I got in 2.20 miles today on my lunch break....Let's go ladies...
  • tanya0324
    tanya0324 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • ladyonaquest
    Options
    I did 5.06 miles yesterday! My stomach is freaking cramping like CRAZY today but I am going to try and get in 2 or 3 today!! Wish me luck!!
  • ladyonaquest
    Options
    I going to work on 3 miles a day to meet this weeks challenge. Pushing for 1.5 miles in the AM and 1.5 in the PM. I am mostly a Zumba girl...and hate walking, but I am going to take my husband with me, should be more enjoyable! You ladies have a good one! :smile:

This is an AWESOME idea!!!!
  • ladyonaquest
    Options
    I got in 2.20 miles today on my lunch break....Let's go ladies...

Get it girl!!!
  • queenlashona
    queenlashona Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I am in!!! This is just what I need to get back on track. I will work on my list of goals today.
  • classylady_4cks
    Options
    I joined today and I want to lose at least 15 lbs. by December 31st. I had foot surgery last Tuesday and I have a cast on my foot which is supposed to be removed on Monday, 10/28/13. I have been on the Plexus Slim products for the last 9 weeks and I have already lost 17 lbs. but I want to learn how to eat better that is my biggest problem. It is a whole lot easier to do this when you have a support team. So I joined today for the support and to help support someone else.:flowerforyou:
  • tanya0324
    tanya0324 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Just started on my challenge this morning with 1.5 miles on my treadmill. I should be able to get in atleast 8 miles today if I walk during my lunch hour. I have been doing TurboFire everyday this week as well.
  • Taqoyiajohnson
    Options
    Hi hun! Welcome to the challenge. That is awesome weight loss. Sorry to hear about your foot injury. I look forward to losing this weight alongside of you! Have a blessed day. (Oh yea, follow me! I will add you now).