Looking for active MFP friends!

Options
Hi everyone! Since I'm new to this, I'm hoping to get some help and comments on my diaries to make my diet better. I'd like to make some friends to motivate me to keep going if I start to fall off the keto wagon. :)

Replies

• fablevins
    fablevins Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I love Daria! I will add you! :smile:
  • chirpinggalaxy
    Options
    I am on daily and do log daily, but don't post to my wall or comment on the boards daily. I'd love to have you as a keto friend, if you'll have me.
  • hajerey
    Options
    I'm in a similar boat and would love to have more friends on mfp that are also on Atkins. I've just finished my 2nd week and am really happy with it so far but will be continuing induction for the foreseeable future
  • MermaidTX
    MermaidTX Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    I'm on daily & my diary is open. Almost all my friends are low carbing it in some fashion (keto/atkins).
  • vampirequeen1959
    vampirequeen1959 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm a newbie too. I'd love to be your friend. We can support each other ....blind leading the blind lol.
  • jadamonet
    jadamonet Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I log daily.
  • Carnivor0us
    Carnivor0us Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    I try to log daily, LOL.
  • allisonrinkel
    allisonrinkel Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    just starting keto today, feel free to add me!
  • amylein
    amylein Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I log/update daily - add me! The more of us together with a common goal the better!
  • kimrb0107
    kimrb0107 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I've been having MFP but never actually used it...until now! lol It's day 3 on Keto and I am also looking for friends with the same goals as well as people to help me stay motivated! Feel free to add me if you would like :)
  • arcadia1983
    arcadia1983 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm in too :) been on Keto for a little over a month and log daily :)
  • thmgoodw
    Options
    I would love to have some Keto MFP friends!

I just joined the site about 10 days ago, and joined because I have a weight loss challenge with a close friend of mine who whoses MFP religiously. So, you will definitely see me logging daily.

Overall, since July I am down 35 pounds.
    Mid-July: 255 pounds
    Early Sept.: 245 pounds (from basically just getting out regular pop/soda)
    Today: 220 pounds (low carb the entire way, been in keto since the 235# mark and consistently losing ~2-3 pounds every week over the past 7 weeks).

I am going to Cancun in February as part of my bet with my friend, so I currently have the eye of the tiger.
  • darlingdani83
    Options
    I'd love to add you and anyone else on here who's looking for keto friends! Good luck to us all!
  • craudi
    craudi Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! :)
  • cgina77
    cgina77 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, I just finished reading the book called Why We Get Fat by Gary Taubes, which convinced that I need to be keto. I also have a supportive doctor who advised me to read the book. I'm also looking for friends and looking forward to being healthier. I have close to 40lbs I'd like to lose as well.
  • EddieHaskell97
    EddieHaskell97 Posts: 2,227 Member
    Options
    I log in daily (over five months, now) and I'll be your friend to the end... like Chuckie!

Chucky2Kettlewell.jpg

Just kidding about the logging in da...er, Chuckie bit!

I am a huge supporter of keto/Atkins, and used it to lose 54 lbs in less than five months. If I can do it, anyone can. If I can help, I'm more than happy to do so.

Happy Halloween!
  • Comonemo
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I log every day and love swapping recipes/meal ideas. I started Keto the first week of Sept and am so far loving it!! Easiest "diet" I have done (and believe me, Ive done them all)
  • gladpants
    Options
    if you are on reddit http://www.reddit.com/r/keto. If you are not go there anyway. Tons of good stuff there and more people to converse with.