Just wondering

Options
Daisychain65
Daisychain65 Posts: 161 Member
Ok so this is a 90 day program right?, and each phase is split into two sets of two weeks, but the final phase is five weeks and that section is split into a two week and then a three week section, the last week being a repeat of the previous two weeks. Now I know I'm probably being a bit pedantic here but does anyone else feel like the final week is a bit of a cop out in the planning? I just feel like it's there to round up the numbers and that no-one could be bothered to put a bit more thought into it.
I think I'll maybe pick my fav workouts and do those the last week. Right now, I'm on the first week of phase two, I feel like sometimes I just get through it because I can see the end of the workouts that I struggle with just because they only have to be repeated four times.
How do others feel, is it just me being a wuss not wanting to repeat the same workouts?

Replies

• ktully93
    ktully93 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    It is real hard to not get burned out on the same routines. That is why I believe people doing 30 Day Shred and Ripped in 30 quit so quickly. I did those two programs before starting Revolution, but I alternated routines and made it much more interesting. I got to week 11 of Revolution, and then hit a wall! So, I took a week away from Jillian and now I am back for the finish.
  • fourfiftythree
    fourfiftythree Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I thought the extra week was the "jumpstart your metabolism" week at the very beginning?
  • Daisychain65
    Daisychain65 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Going by what it say's in the fitness guide with my pack, weeks 11, 12 + 13 are all the same.

Do other people have different plans?
  • PolkaDot_Princess
    PolkaDot_Princess Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    The one I have is 12 weeks