Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Let's finish getting lean in 2013!!!

13»

Replies

• ladyonaquest
    ladyonaquest Posts: 605 Member
    I got in 64 yesterday!! I'm half way there today!!
  • ok so last week.. I did not finsh my 20 miles so i started over this week. I got in 2.13 miles today. I will finish the 20 miles this week and I am also going to do the water challenge. so I weigh 219 so how many cups of water should I drink each day this week?
  • tanya0324
    tanya0324 Posts: 86 Member
    121.8 today
  • ladyonaquest
    ok so last week.. I did not finsh my 20 miles so i started over this week. I got in 2.13 miles today. I will finish the 20 miles this week and I am also going to do the water challenge. so I weigh 219 so how many cups of water should I drink each day this week?

You should drink 21!! You can do it!!!
  • ok great ty
  • ladyonaquest
    I hope everyone is still with me!! We can't give up in week 2.....
  • tanya0324
    Met my goals with the water until this weekend. Went to the FSU/Miami game and didn't want to have to keep running to the bathroom during the game. I drink half my weight in water just about everyday in water anyway so it should be all good! On to this week's challenge.
  • ladyonaquest
    Met my goals with the water until this weekend. Went to the FSU/Miami game and didn't want to have to keep running to the bathroom during the game. I drink half my weight in water just about everyday in water anyway so it should be all good! On to this week's challenge.

YAY!! I met mine too!!
  • ladyonaquest
    Are you Ladies ready to get your 500 jump ropes in and 100 bicycle crunches!! Let's do this!! I will get mine in tonight!
  • tnjackso1
    tnjackso1 Posts: 312 Member
    I can do the 500 jump ropes, but the bicycle crunches are a no go... for some reason my hips pop when I do this exercise and although its not painful I can feel the pops of the sockets...
  • tanya0324
    Jumping jacks done for today along wth a round of Turbo Fire. Will search on youtube tomorrow for a video on the bicycle crunches and incorporate those as well.
  • I am so late on this but I am in!!!!!! Better late than never!
  • tanya0324
    No bread or pasta today. Weighed this morning and I'm down 6 pounds since 11/1! Come on ladies, we can do this!