Running man

Options
Is my worst nightmare! Just saying

Replies

• samantha1242
    samantha1242 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Just re-started BR and yup. I agree... I let out a huge sigh and some swears when I remembered the good old running man move.
  • Daisychain65
    Daisychain65 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Yup, I loathe it too, I just have to keep telling myself it's there for a reason, although that reason just might be to cause me maximum pain!
  • ktno1
    ktno1 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I could not agree more! I would rather do suicides for 5 minutes than running man for 1 minute!

I remember when I did this program last year I was SO glad when phase 1 was over because that meant no more running man. Until I got to phase 2 and it was in one of the workouts as a cardio interval. UGH!
  • KMJ1686
    KMJ1686 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I could not agree more! I would rather do suicides for 5 minutes than running man for 1 minute!

I remember when I did this program last year I was SO glad when phase 1 was over because that meant no more running man. Until I got to phase 2 and it was in one of the workouts as a cardio interval. UGH!

Ohhhh please don't say that :noway: lol Running man AND suicides are horrible:grumble: haha
  • ktno1
    Options

Ohhhh please don't say that :noway: lol Running man AND suicides are horrible:grumble: haha

Haha they're both awful, I will admit that. But there's something about running man that just fills me with a sense of dread that NO other exercise does :P
  • noemibp
    noemibp Posts: 167
    Options
    Just did workout 11 and I wish I could go back to good old running man... Just sayin' :bigsmile:
  • Daisychain65
    Daisychain65 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Just did workout 11 and I wish I could go back to good old running man... Just sayin' :bigsmile:
    Oh my Goodness, you mean there is something worse than running man!
  • noemibp
    Options
    Yes.

Workout 11 is like 35 minutes of hell. :sad:
  • samantha1242
    samantha1242 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Yes.

Haha, I love the final cardio and the final workouts. Can't wait to get there. They kick your *kitten* BIG TIME! Just restarted it for the second time with a 6 month break inbetween!
  • PolkaDot_Princess
    PolkaDot_Princess Posts: 314 Member
    Options

I know i felt the same way, at least it was just once and not on another cardio DVD but yea!
  • PolkaDot_Princess
    Options
    Yes.

LOL i didnt get there yet, this is my second go around but i stopped at week 10 last time (cause i'm a loser) but i'm starting fresh and now thanks to you, fearing week 11, LOL :-P
  • PolkaDot_Princess
    Options
    OK Does anyone do another move besides running man when were supposed to be doing it? I know its good cause it's kicks your butt and yada yada but it's freaking HARD and it hurts my back. Is there something else we can do that's less painfull but still effective?
  • LessthanKris
    LessthanKris Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Yes.

Oh no! I start Workout 11 and 12 next week. I am excited to reach the end but nervous. Workouts 9 and 10 have definitly been my highest calorie burn during this program and I just can't imagine what she has in store. How is 12?
  • noemibp
    Options
    (...) and now thanks to you, fearing week 11, LOL :-P

You're welcome!
  • Happytofu
    Happytofu Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    We need a running man support group.

I do C1 every day because I love it, but in my head it's never "yay, circuit one down!", it's "one less running man left to go!".

At first, mummies were tough too, but at this point I turned almost every other move into some dancey fun version. Except running man. Because it's basically worse than getting punched in the face. It's not just hard, it feels so awkward!

Running man, we are not friends and we never will be. >:(
  • ktno1
    Options
    I do C1 every day because I love it, but in my head it's never "yay, circuit one down!", it's "one less running man left to go!".

Hahaha this is my thought process exactly!
  • greatmom2
    greatmom2 Posts: 95 Member
    Options

At first, mummies were tough too, but at this point I turned almost every other move into some dancey fun version. Except running man. Because it's basically worse than getting punched in the face. It's not just hard, it feels so awkward!

LOL!!! Amen to that!! :) Yeah, running man is killer. I am not the biggest fan of mummy kicks. I can handle suicides (didn't say I love them, but I can handle them), but those two moves are the ones I dread doing. The running man is number one on that list though!! :)
  • PolkaDot_Princess
    Options

HAHA running man support group for real!!
  • lcbowz
    lcbowz Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Running man, I do not like you. I have to close my eyes and endure you. I do it because Jillian says for me to.
  • Scilla887
    Scilla887 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    OMG! I HATE running man. I'm doing the program for the second time starting this week and today is Cardio 1. I am not rushing to get home. I can't wait for Cardio 3. It was my favorite.