Monthly Checkup

Options
secostley
secostley Posts: 409 Member
Hey Fam! It's the first of the month. You should be doing your mandatory monthly check-up:

1. Taking your mandatory measurements (hips, waist, arms, legs, chest, etc) and comparing to last month.

2. Weighing in.

3. Reviewing your diary from last month and making necessary adjustments calorically or with food types.

4. Taking photos and comparing them to last month's.

5. Reviewing your monthly goals and setting your new short term and long term goals.

6. Changing up your exercise routine to prevent boredom, bring about some muscle confusion and to hit some areas that may appear neglected.

7. Getting some feedback from those holding you accountable to your goals.

8. Droppinng people from your friend's list who aren't supportive.

9. Touching base and encouraging your MFP's who may be struggling.

10. Reading/Learning something new about fitness and nutrition.

Doing all this once a month will bring you a few steps closer to looking and feeling your best! Have a blessed day and remember that the world would not be the same without you!

Shawn

Replies

• zeltoria
    Options
    Shawn,
    You are a motivation. I am so gonna do this at the first of next month except the measurements. I never feel like I can take them right. so it makes me flustered. Is that okay?
  • secostley
    secostley Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Do what you think is best. However, I would recommend that you take your measurements the way you take them--as long as you consistently do them that way. You want to establish a baseline to work from. Often, your weight may not fluctuate, but your body composition will. Monthly numbers will help you see that.

Shawn
  • mya_bella
    mya_bella Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hola guapo!

The people we motivat, do they have to be in this challenge? I think you're the only one I know.