Do you ever.....

Options
KValmera71
KValmera71 Posts: 82 Member
have days where you are just hungry??? I felt like no matter what I ate, I just could not feel satisfied today but of course there were days this week I was a few hundred calories below my daily allowance. Now I know we do not have to worry about the calories so much as eating low carb will naturally reduce hunger, but do you ever have days where you just stay hungry???

Replies

• Rei1988
    Rei1988 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I do, it's usually because of boredom, or I ate more carbs than usual & it effects me the next day. It varies. Don't worry. Just eat more fat :)
  • gladpants
    Options
    Water. When I first started I realized those days I was just hungry, I was not in fact hungry. I was thirsty. Drink a lot. Use an online water calculator to see how much you should be drinking. Another quick way that is pretty close is take your weight and divide it in half. That is how many ounces of water you should be drinking everyday. If you are thinking to yourself no way I can drink that much don't worry. I was feeling the same way. Now I'm through 200 oz before the work say is up. Always makes me feel full and makes me feel a lot better through the day.